Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Other Video Games (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Crazy things you've seen. (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2224)

Zeromus_X 01-20-2007 03:16 AM

Crazy things you've seen.

Oh my god. O_o;

What are some crazy things you've seen regarding games? Can be anything from challenges, speed runs, crazy combo videos like the link above, no-damage videos, etc, etc. Share crazy video game feats you've found here. Or just talk about the things you've seen.

Doctor 01-20-2007 06:07 AM

Re: Crazy things you've seen.

One feat I've seen, was in Disgaea 2.

I was watching my friend play, and he was "super-buffing" one of his characters in a dungeon with a level 9999 monster. Kila (the character, one of those cute cat-girls XD, ) used "catfight" after getting buffed up--and she did 80 MILLION damage. O_o

I thought it was crazy...I'd never even seen numbers that high in a game before...@_@

Zeromus_X 01-20-2007 04:06 PM

Yeah, the Disgaea games can get pretty insane. o_o

Hydra 01-20-2007 09:09 PM

That they are.

And this...

Is why some people were made to live. I still wish I could do some of that. =D

CiD 01-21-2007 10:40 AM

Then we have all the Mario Game videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5upuWS3ttBU

I know its emulators and savestates, but still its pretty impressive.

Phoenix Flame 02-01-2007 09:15 AM

Hydra...you are my hero...don't get down on yourself. Those people don't have lives n e ways...they flunked college. XD

Hydra 02-01-2007 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reasoniamalive
Hydra...you are my hero...don't get down on yourself. Those people don't have lives n e ways...they flunked college. XD

Thanks for making me feel better. =D

I could try some of the MvsC2 stuff, but there's no way I'm touching the Mortal Kombat ones. XD

Gackt Camui 03-08-2007 12:46 PM

Carzy things I have seen...Roxas and Axel's butt...

Axel 03-08-2007 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gackt Camui
Carzy things I have seen...Roxas and Axel's butt...

LMAO...butt....the most weirdest oddities was when I played the original Conker. When you threw the piece of corn to the **** monster.

Hydra 03-08-2007 11:16 PM

Quote:

Now I'm really getting rather mad..

You're like a .... little stinky little tag ...

When I'm knocked you out with all my bab

I'm going to take your head and ram it up my butt!

Your butt?

My butt!

Your butt?!

That's right my butt, my butt, my BUUUUUTTTTT!!
I still own that game. It is one of the craziest things I've ever seen before.

dappa 03-09-2007 07:53 PM

I'm a streetfighter 2 fan and when those hacked versions of the champion edition started showing up in the arcades I thought "wow"

Gackt Camui 03-22-2007 01:27 PM

Lol. Street Fighters pretty good.

dappa 06-10-2007 10:47 PM

Streetfighter 2 yeah your right. They used to have a pirate arcade version at our local funfair where ken and ryu or any other character who uses projectile attacks could fill the screen up with super slow fireballs. The combo possiblities were endless

Darkreno 06-12-2007 07:06 PM

well i remember driving marius home from work one day and we seen the strangest thing. a pimp in a purple suit like in grand theft auto. driving a motorcycle. im not kidding either i almost crashed the car cracking up on the dude.

_XxRikuxX_ 05-02-2008 01:10 PM

well here is one really weird - chocobo challenge in FFX how can be possible complete a challenge in 0.0.00 second?! well some one who doesnt know that challenge gets "HOW CAN THAT IS POSSIBLE"?? but its relative easy! also In Warriors Orochi Por Ps2! U have to beat 1000 guys in 9 minutes the hard part is that u have to chase the guys all around the field the fools love to run! THAT IS A REALLY Tough challenge!! 70% of people who played that failed xD...Well after a few tries i finally done it

Well U wanna see A lot Of crazy weird things..Play Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks for ps2, U can see a lot of weird things like guys impaled everywhere and heads stuck in doors xD..The Santa Claus Flying Scared me during moonlight.. i tought it was a moogle xD

Well u can also see an alien-fish flying in the pit!