Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Gha....It's dead... (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3557)

Seyluv 01-16-2008 02:49 AM

Re: Gha....It's dead...

Lol, we don't need a new forum.

The way things going with the updates and stuff FFNet is almost like a new forum. Just need loyal members. Of course if you guys made a new forum i would so join.

Shinra Soldier 1 01-16-2008 03:17 AM

I'll be here for a long while : )

dappa 01-16-2008 06:27 AM

Hehe, I'm still here, just that I dont post as often now coz alot of the last posts in the final fantasy section are mine which is the main area I post in. Shame really.

I was offered a modship awile ago and said yes to it but aint heard nothing since so thats that plan down the drain lol

blackstar 01-17-2008 01:33 AM

Is there another forum anyone knows about that we could use as a back up in case ffnet goes or one we could all post on?

Doctor 01-17-2008 01:44 AM

*Sigh* i just got promoted, and now people are saying this place is dead?!

I'm kidding, but...I'm at least glad that there are a few people who are dedicated to this place. Even if this forum is only a small group, I hope this small group will stay.

If FFNET DOES eventually go down, we'll all go down in a blaze of glory. X]

Phoenix Flame 01-17-2008 02:58 AM

*cough* I'm not RLY Reason any more EC x] But I'm still around. I came here because this was a FF forum...now, its more of an Off-topic/Spam forum. :S So I'm not all that interested in coming around - especially now that I'm planning on getting married in April. Lotsa work to do ya know.

Anyway - it might be a little late, but congratulations Doc. = 3 I didn't get a chance to tell you that.

Either way, I'm still around guys. I wasn't incredibly tight with anyone from here - made some good friends, but that's that. Still, if anyone wants to chat, I'm on MSN and Yahoo (the latter not quite as often.) PM me if you want to chat sometimes. I still keep in touch with Gackt, Hydra, Luis and dappa. Its cool when you have someone to talk to about life as well as what video games you're playing. ^^

blackstar 01-17-2008 11:59 AM

Really what have they been up to tell Gackt she needs to email me!

dappa 01-17-2008 12:01 PM

Looks like i'm gonna have to up the post count again, hmmm what shall i put :) :D

blackstar 01-17-2008 10:27 PM

That reminds me we need the smilies back :( other than the basics T_T im sad now.

kb-sama 01-18-2008 12:35 AM

yeah i do miss him.....

Yoko Kurama 01-18-2008 09:49 PM

I miss everyone... Pretty much... Its not dead here as long as the site has us!

darkshadow2247 01-19-2008 05:12 AM

I'm definitely gonna start being more active again. I'm gonna try to continue writing in the RPG section as I was doing previously. Some people told me that they loved my writing.

kb-sama 01-20-2008 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkshadow2247 (Post 110849)
I'm definitely gonna start being more active again. I'm gonna try to continue writing in the RPG section as I was doing previously. Some people told me that they loved my writing.

WOO! one more ALL-STAR is BACK!!!!!

this makes me want to do the happy dance

(dance)

(dance-a)

(dancing)

Is it just me or is this topic Rezing members?

clief101_ 01-20-2008 04:55 AM

hey, sori ppl, ive been away 4 so long, jus got wrk now and skool fin so i cant get online as much anymore...but i try...hopefully i can come online most weekdays now...miss me much??

darkshadow2247 01-20-2008 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kb-sama (Post 110893)
WOO! one more ALL-STAR is BACK!!!!!

this makes me want to do the happy dance

(dance)

(dance-a)

(dancing)

Is it just me or is this topic Rezing members?

I've actually been lurking the forums. I just haven't been posting at all. I'm usually here every day