Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   A Few Status Changes (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2404)

Catalyst 03-06-2007 05:19 AM

A Few Status Changes

With the changes that are going on (I've decided to take my meds and crap like that...anyways, that's not what the threads about), but I'm changing my myspace and my MSN.

I've decided to use my old MySpace ( www.myspace.com/brokenimagegames ) as only for that, Broken Image Games. I have set up a personal myspace, with the same add on as my AIM, as well as a hotmail address as well. So any emails going to my brokenimagegames|at|hotmail|dot|com will be based on exactly that. My new one, popupofdeath|at|hotmail|dot|com will be my personal one. So overall:

AIM: PopupofDeath
MSN: popupofdeath|at|hotmail|dot|com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/brokenimagegames (BIG Only), www.myspace.com/popupofdeath (Personal)
Hotmail: brokenimagegames|at|hotmail|dot|com (BIG Only), popupofdeath|at|hotmail|dot|com (Personal)

More changes are going to happen. And BIG is going to start. Soon. Once it does, it'll be moving fast. Even if I'm the only one doing things (if the game is still in a stalemate point).

Arkacia 03-06-2007 05:40 AM

Re: A Few Status Changes

Putting your email addresses up as links on a forum isn't a good idea. Spam bots will pick them up, and before you know it, your inbox will be choked with advertising and scams.

Just passing on a bit of advice I was given a long time ago, by someone who put his email up and paid the price. Is best to not use links and post them like prideth\at\hotmail\dot\com. Bots can't 'see' them that way.

Phoenix Flame 03-06-2007 06:14 PM

...stupid bots! Ruining it for everybody else.

;ang

Glad to see you are working your treatment Catalyst...I've mentioned this elsewhere, but I've struggled w/depression for a long, long time. Only recently have I been able to come off of my meds; don't give up/in!!! Treatment works.

Catalyst 03-07-2007 01:55 AM

I decided to actually 'not' go to the hospital, but rather fix it myself. They're problems that I can fix. Yeah it's a pain - school, family, relationships (family) basically. I find it a lot, but when I think of it, it's not.

So uhm, yeah, if you guys wanna add me to your own myspace, that'd be cool. :)

And thank you reasoniamalive. I appreciate it.

Phoenix Flame 03-07-2007 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catalyst

And thank you reasoniamalive. I appreciate it.

YW...AT Catalyst. ;)

FYI: No myspace account for meh. You can keep your space to yourself. ;ble

Several of my friends have accounts though and I will forward the info.

Slider 03-07-2007 08:25 AM

Agreed reason, for some reason(!) i don trust myspace

blackstar 03-07-2007 11:08 AM

Good luck Catalyst stay strong we all know you can beat it and we're all here if you need someone to talk to. ;res

Avathar 03-11-2007 05:50 PM

reason, same here. I don't 'get' MySpace .__. can't seem to find it amusing or fun in anyway..