Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Games (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   IMPORTANT: New Forum Games policy. (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1376)

Zeromus_X 07-14-2006 06:42 PM

IMPORTANT: New Forum Games policy.

I brought the recent problem with the Forum Games up to the staff's attention, and we've decided on a new policy: Gil will not be issued for posts in the Forum Games section. This is so people can't just farm Gil all day with the Forum Games. (See: '1-1,00', etc.) Personally, I think this will benefit us all, and encourage more of you to actually participate with other things in the forums then just the Forum Games, and will make you actually work for items in the RPG Hack. (Although, eventually, it will be rehauled anyway.)

richboywonder 07-22-2006 06:26 PM

Re: IMPORTANT: New Forum Games policy.

i agree.ever since it changed people stoped posting in forum games.

Luis 07-22-2006 08:12 PM

After seeing'1-1,000' and some other games I do understand why there's no payment to the Forum Games' posts.
It's been a long time since I last posted in the Games' section. However, today's boredom made me post in almost every game :D :D
Good job Zeromus.

Avathar 07-22-2006 08:52 PM

If posting in the forum games is only about getting gil, then I find that really sad of those people that posted for only that reason.

*pokes those people very hard* :p

Spirit 07-23-2006 12:08 PM

i agree with Avatar, i mean posting in forum games to get easy gil, that's just stupid. is gil everything to them, is gil all they care about?

Arkacia 07-26-2006 10:54 AM

I've just closed a few of the spammiest threads in here, and may close more later. I'm sure we can come up with more interesting games between all of us than the one word/number variety. The best games are the ones that make people think, at least a little bit :).

Avathar 07-26-2006 01:42 PM

Oh no, the beloved time thread, now gone. xD :p Ahwel..

Spirit 07-26-2006 02:04 PM

don't worry Avatar, you always come with good if not great ideas

John Smith 10-14-2006 06:46 PM

I'm not getting my Post count up in Forum Games :S

Edit: I just got a post count when I posted this, but I wasn't getting any 2 minutes ago :S

white mage 02-02-2007 05:41 PM

That's not fair, it should be only after you have a certain amount of gil. So it will be easier on the new members.

Hydra 02-02-2007 05:44 PM

People make immature topics, just to get gil. That's why the limited number of characters (letters, numbers, etc) you have to post is five. So games like that won't work, and they don't waste people's time just by trying to get gil.

Edit: And they won't get gil from making said topics. Forgot to add that. ^^;;

white mage 02-02-2007 05:46 PM

Okay !!!!

Catalyst 02-02-2007 09:03 PM

I don't think it's a really big deal.

The RPG system is fun yes, but it's only to help get people to stay involved, and eventually things can happen, such as tournaments even. But again, the actual forum is the main focus.

And yes, I really enjoy the RPG hacks on both this forum, and past forums.

jedi geoff 02-03-2007 01:19 AM

;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea ;hea

DOH

lol

Quote:

"after seeing 1-100"
that was started by me, so everyone must blame me.....

well about that sorry if its not a "game" but if we did go all the way to 1000 wouldnt it be a good accomplishment? :)

Squall Lionheart 02-03-2007 05:44 AM

Not really...If you look at the first date you'll know that this happenned several months ago before you retry it meanning you never looked at the rules in the first place...