Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   General FF Discussion (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What is your favorite FF (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=97)

obliviongirl 06-16-2005 08:06 PM

Re: What is your favorite FF

Oblivy says "YES!!!"

Who is Spam???

limit breaker 06-21-2005 01:42 PM

I voted for VIII, because the characters were so amazingly deep and I thought it easily had the best musical score of any FF game to date. The storyline wasn't as bad as people make it out to be. I loved the game.

obliviongirl 06-21-2005 02:21 PM

Yes the story was the greatest.......by FAR!!!! Great characters, great weapons, great areas, and great graphic's for the time period.....and overall just a very, very, very fun game!!!

Spiff 06-21-2005 05:26 PM

I'll agree on that. To me VI, VII, and VIII are the three best.

poosandwees 06-23-2005 02:16 AM

the best is by far ff7. 9 is bloody awful cos the characters, storyline and graphics are crap. 8 alright but i got sick of drawing all the magic. 10s awesome and 10-2's mission based system is poos. but even though 7's graphics are shocking it makes up for it with everything else.
don't even get me started on post 7 games.....to keep it short the 2-D graphics got the worst of me. but 7 all the way.

SquallLionheart 08-19-2005 07:09 PM

Ff8!!!!!!!

ShadowHeart 08-20-2005 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poosandwees
don't even get me started on post 7 games.....to keep it short the 2-D graphics got the worst of me

You do realize that post means after, right? :)

Zeromus_X 08-23-2005 11:03 PM

hmm...maybe its just because its the one im playing right now...but where is ff3? (not ff6) is it because youre only using the ones that came out in US? if so, then i guess i just answered my own question... :confused:
edited: well , after actually reading the first page of the thread, i understand :p

Lionheart250 08-25-2005 03:21 PM

FF7 has gotta be the best of all, because it has the best story and it has the best kind of animation, also they had the best summon in all the Final Fantasy, also then strongest.
FF7 has to be the best because they had the weapon startagies. With Ruby its better to kill your other partners so he doesnt use Quicksand, but he'll problably use it, but it wont effect.
Because it takes two partners away, not one. And just make your HP 7677 then use a potion and he'll use lucky seven, anyways atleast Lucky 7 is better than Omnislash. Then just use Knights of the Round Table and he just might be dead. And anyways, I watched a Japanese version of it where Barret had Mime and Counter on Every slot with his final weapon, and he used Ungarmax and then he used it 6 more times! And it also killed Emerald in 1 minute 18 seconds!!!!!!!!!!! Thats why I think FF7 is the best.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SquallLionheart
Ff8!!!!!!!

Man, just because the game is good doesnt mean the story was good, anyways, they made cheats, real big cheating!!
Like Shelpie's final limit, come'on man it kills any boss even the final boss, even Omega Weapon. And anyways, they said Squall's limit are the best, uh, Zell's and Selphie's are better.

DarkCloud 08-26-2005 11:09 AM

I believe the best three games is 7 8 and 9, absolute classics and will be remembered as that i think.

Dayne 09-14-2005 03:29 PM

ff7 4 everah

Necro Mortis 09-14-2005 04:46 PM

The best for me is FF7. I have played the PRE (not post :rolleyes: ) PS games and I must say, they are damn good too.
But 7 is tatooed on my heart. An epic. Chocobo Breeding, Gold Saucer, The Huge Storyline, Characters that you actually cared about, THE BEST BAD GUY, Fantastic Music (I think the best of any) and just overall sweetness.
Also, its the only one I have gone back to.

Lyde Lyde 09-14-2005 04:48 PM

I voted for 8VIII Quistis represents me.

Ellone 09-20-2005 08:35 PM

My vote is for VIII. Rinoa represents me.

Sunday 10-02-2005 06:22 PM

I think every game has its own soul. I like them equally. I didnt like Final Fantasy IV though... but the other games IV --> X-2, grabbed me and shook me in diffrent ways. Its aint fair to rank them. Cause each game has their own soul. I'm looking forwars to FFXII, I have high expectations from that game though, but I'm pretty sure that the game will live up to my expectations. :)

And guys, fill me in on this number thingy. What do you mean with FF3 is the same as FF6? or, whatya said... You guys lost me. :D