Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Reincarnation? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3793)

kb-sama 06-13-2008 05:34 PM

Reincarnation?

Hey I gotta Ask You Something if you Could Use Reincarnation, What Would you Change in to??

Hydra 06-13-2008 08:25 PM

Re: Reincarnation?

A cat, to see what it's like being an animal.

The opposite sex, to see what it's like...well, being the opposite sex.

Then revert back to my orginal sex.

THEN BE A BIRDDD.

Kat 06-13-2008 08:42 PM

I would be a cat too.
But my second choice would be an eagle.
<3

To see what it feels like to flyyy.
:]

froggboy604 06-13-2008 08:54 PM

A talking parrot, so I can fly where ever I want to, and make witty comments at people. lol

Phoenix Flame 06-14-2008 05:04 AM

*Wrraaack...He did it fuiiiiiuu.*

HE DID IT! WRRAAAAACK! D=

blackstar 06-14-2008 02:24 PM

a ferret so I could steal peoples socks HAHAHA!

kb-sama 06-14-2008 03:05 PM

I'd Be come A girl Live that out Then Become a Lizzird, Mang

Phoenix Flame 06-15-2008 04:34 AM

Today I'm feeling kinda wild...

A tigre...imean 'tiger' Raawwwwrg! =o

Seyluv 06-15-2008 05:27 AM

I be a cat so I can stalk u know who and cause it be so cute to be his pet kitty.

Doctor 06-16-2008 01:58 AM

The opposite sex. And in the next life...a big lizard, so I could crawl around in the desert and scavenge, taking refuge in the shade from the sun... =P

froggboy604 06-16-2008 02:13 AM

I think being reincarnated as a Whale would be cool since I can swim anywhere in the ocean and make cool whale sounds.

blackstar 06-16-2008 12:39 PM

How bout a sloth! Then I could be a lazy asshole and no one would think anything about it :)

Phoenix Flame 06-17-2008 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackstar (Post 116010)
How bout a sloth! Then I could be a lazy asshole and no one would think anything about it :)

Meh... there's something about being called 'lazy' that just ticks me...so I wouldn't go with that. Sloth's are cool though. xD;

It would be cool to be a dolphin. I'd like to check out the ocean in a way no man ever has before. I don't mean that we haven't seen all the things that a dolphin has - but just that we haven't seen them for that LONG. Not many natural predators either...maybe every now and then swim with a hume. = 3

And: XDDD; Everyone wants to be the opposite sex! XD; That's too funny...for enough reasons that I probably don't need to say why. xP

Although... ;>> it would be kinda interesting to get the other side of the coin for a change. o_o;

Doctor 06-17-2008 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flame (Post 116043)
Meh... there's something about being called 'lazy' that just ticks me...so I wouldn't go with that. Sloth's are cool though. xD;

It would be cool to be a dolphin. I'd like to check out the ocean in a way no man ever has before. I don't mean that we haven't seen all the things that a dolphin has - but just that we haven't seen them for that LONG. Not many natural predators either...maybe every now and then swim with a hume. = 3

And: XDDD; Everyone wants to be the opposite sex! XD; That's too funny...for enough reasons that I probably don't need to say why. xP

Although... ;>> it would be kinda interesting to get the other side of the coin for a change. o_o;

The idea of just lazing around all day wouldn't suit ME well at all. But then again, if it's a reincarnation, any one of us might end up to be something totally different than what we'd normally expect out of our current personalities. So I could very well become a sloth, or something like that.

And I noticed that whenever someone asks this question, people always want to be some kind of animal (besides wanting to become the opposite sex.)

Maybe it'd be lame to reincarnate as a rock, or a bush, mmm? XP

blackstar 06-17-2008 05:44 PM

I don't know a redwood might be kind of cool :)