Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Serious Discussion and Debates (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Would u date someone who uses drugs? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1557)

Seyluv 08-03-2006 09:48 PM

Would u date someone who uses drugs?

Would you date anyone who uses drugs?

I always said to myself that I would never date anyone who uses drugs. But lately I have been thinking about this guy I like who uses drugs.

I really like him, just don't like that he uses drugs.

Still I will never date anyone who uses drugs.

Kat 08-03-2006 11:28 PM

Re: Would u date someone who uses drugs?

well your in a pickle then aren't you?
i would never ever date som one who uses drugs...unless they are truly worth it...

Hydra 08-03-2006 11:46 PM

Cigarettes? Or something more serious? IE, crack, the X, and so on.

Cigarettes. Yes. I can deal with people around them, and if it's love, I'll love her either way. The others, not so much. Those mess with your head TOO much.

Seyluv 08-04-2006 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat
well your in a pickle then aren't you?
i would never ever date som one who uses drugs...unless they are truly worth it...

Well, I don't know if he is worth it. He does a lot of other bad things. He beat up people a lot. Gamble a lot. He bets high too, like one time he bet 200 of his owned money. I even think he sell drugs too. I don't even know why I like him.

Kat 08-04-2006 01:04 AM

gross,guys like that make me sick

Seyluv 08-04-2006 01:23 AM

Yeah me too.

Kat 08-04-2006 01:35 AM

but wat do you see in him?

Seyluv 08-04-2006 02:14 AM

I don't even know. Its something I see deep down inside him. I know he is a good guy deep down inside. I believed he just be trying to act cool and be hiding his true side.

Avathar 08-04-2006 07:06 AM

It really depends on what sort of drugs he's using, as simple as that.

Seyluv 08-04-2006 07:29 AM

He uses all sorts of drugs and he is a heavy drinker.

Avathar 08-04-2006 07:34 AM

Then it's simple: if he's becoming a treath to you and the people near you, then I would either avoid him at all costs, imagining the worse outcomes; OR you could help him out, if the addictions are really that bad.

If he's not becoming a treat, and you really love him, then by all means, I don't see a problem. Let love rule, for all I care, as long as there isn't any hazardous possibility connected to it.

Seyluv 08-04-2006 07:39 AM

Hey this topic is asking you guys would you date someone who does drugs. Its not about him. Besides I don't care about getting with him. After all he is now a friend of this guy I hate.

Avathar 08-04-2006 07:44 AM

Ah, if it's in general:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avathar
It really depends on what sort of drugs she's using, as simple as that. I use drugs myself, but I'm not interested in hard drugs, which are the most lethal. If she did use hard drugs, and on a regular base, then there might be a problem, and I'd be the one to help her get of it.

Seyluv 08-04-2006 07:50 AM

Yeah, I understand.

Arkacia 08-04-2006 08:29 AM

Guys and girls, this isn't a chat area, discussion on topic only please. Also remember posts in here must have a minimum of 20 words or they are considered spam. I'm only going to delete Kat's one word post now, but please, take the chit chat to Spamtastic ;).