Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Dissidia Final Fantasy (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   I think I broke my game... (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4273)

TherathxRikku 04-15-2010 10:31 PM

I think I broke my game...

I'm so sad now, my PSP won't read Dissidia anymore. I'll have to ship it to Sony and have them replace it, problem is it takes weeks, usually.

Perhaps this is a sign that I should slow down, I mean, 500+ hours is the most I've ever put into a single game (perhaps not FFX), it's also a fighting game, why am I so addicted? Although I'm not the hardcorest player, I know that much, I should probably just be patient and hope Sony can fix the problem. :)

Gumdrop 04-16-2010 06:48 AM

Re: I think I broke my game...

How did you manage that? :s Are you sure the fault isn't with your PSP? Unless the case is cracked or somehow the disc managed to get scratched through the gap, if Diss is your newest game and the only one that won't play I'd still suspect the fault wasn't with the disc. Maybe even the PSP software?

TherathxRikku 04-18-2010 10:29 PM

I think it was from me dropping it a while ago, it probably wasn't serious at the time, but overusing it might've made it worse, I broke something in the disc tray is all I know.

Gumdrop 04-19-2010 05:00 AM

Ow, sorry to hear that :/ Hope they get it fixed soon fer you.

TherathxRikku 04-20-2010 09:55 AM

Strange thing is, I can play all my other games, it takes a little time to load, but they work just fine, only Dissidia doesn't work.

Gumdrop 04-20-2010 10:44 AM

Is it the newest game you have, or the Asian copy? Might have something to do with it if so, but I dunno otherwise why that could be :/

rissole25 04-22-2010 08:01 AM

ZOMG Therath!

Do you still have a warranty on it? That might be the quickest and cheapest way if you still have a warranty although they might not accept it if you tell them you dropped it.

Oh! and before you try anything, test it in another PSP. If it works then the problem might be the software or the PSP itself.

TherathxRikku 04-22-2010 07:30 PM

My PSP only allows one game to play and as thankful as I am for that, the game is starting to get on my nerves.

I need to search my room for the box my PSP came in, I always tuck receipts in cases, although I'm not even sure I got the warranty. T-T

EDIT: I found it and I filled out the online service request, they say they'll send me an e-mail on how I need to package it, they'll also tell me if I have a legitimate warranty or not. I should have it repaired by the end of next week, so I'll have more replays up. :D