Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy XII (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Who's still playing this game? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3669)

Phoenix Flame 02-18-2008 09:57 AM

Who's still playing this game?

I began a new game the other day and think I'm going to go for a 'perfect' game (@ least one of every weapon/item, full bestiary) and was wondering who's still playing this game and what you're trying to accomplish by playing it... I mean:

JUST get through it

Low-level game

NLB (no license board) game

Perfect game

Just curious... ^^

Seyluv 04-08-2008 05:24 PM

Re: Who's still playing this game?

I don't remember but I'm still playing it....I had stop playing it cause I got stucked. I'm try to beat it once I get my games back from storage. :p

Phoenix Flame 04-08-2008 07:38 PM

STORAGE?! o_O

I think I would go insane if I had to store my videogames for any length of time. XD;

I've stopped playing the game for a while...now I'm playing a normal run-through of FF7 ^^ I missed Cloud 'n the gang.

Seyluv 04-08-2008 08:48 PM

I lost my FF7....I'm going nuts without it... I wanna play it.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

And I plan to get my games out of storage soon. Since I'm finally in my new place.

darkshadow2247 04-09-2008 02:26 AM

I started a game a while ago but I got side-tracked. I'm at the place after the Giza Plains were in rains initially, cut down the trees to form a bridge to the giant turtle and all the good trash.

Nilladar 04-10-2008 09:07 PM

I still have to finish the game for the first time. With school it is hard to play games i get about an hour a day. Im trying to write a paper write now but this interests me a bit more the the Tibetan Book of the Dead.
Quote:

I lost my FF7....I'm going nuts without it... I wanna play it.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
I know how that feels i lost my FFIX friend borrowed it and moved to a diffrent state, and he lost it.

Phoenix Flame 04-11-2008 01:47 AM

Nice to see you around Nilladar - fresh blood is always welcome. The Tibetan Book of the Dead interests me moar than the game now. LOL. Sounds like a good report. ^^

Kat 04-30-2008 06:35 PM

I'm still playing.
=D

And I got the game like two Christmases ago, lol.
It's fun, I can't get enough of it.
I like the challenge.

Sadly, my party's average level is only like..70..?
I think.
I'm just running around, trying to find a buncha secret stuff without peeking on the internets.
So, yah, it's all good.
=^_^=

dappa 05-02-2008 09:23 PM

I am still on my first play of the game, i am trying to build my characters up to max levels before i take on omega mark 12 and yaizmat, once them two have been taken down i will go to clear it.

Kat 05-03-2008 10:12 PM

Yah, I'm working on leveling up mah partay to 99, or how ever high it goes.
Then I'll head to Bahamut, and kill the freak outta Vayne, whom I watched my brother fight..
Which is why I'm not fighting him until I reach my highest level.

I still have Ixion and some other 'god' thinger hunts to do..
which are in Ridorana..in the bottom, where I'm askurred to go.

XD;

Zeromus_X 05-15-2008 11:53 PM

I can't say if I'll ever pick it up again, although I was interested in that Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job edition for awhile. Time will tell if I'll ever play it again, I guess.

Phoenix Flame 05-16-2008 05:35 AM

Since you're aquainted w/Japanese, I'd say go for it. Especially if you want to spend hundreds of hours getting all new, invisible weapons. ^^; I couldn't stand trying to learn so many symbols for the loot, weapons, spells, etc. x_X

Seyluv 12-21-2009 02:09 AM

I gave up....but may play again someday.

rissole25 12-21-2009 09:32 AM

First run through.

My partys average level is 44 and I have just watched the Dawn Shard take down the Leviathan. That was an awesome scene.

Cread 01-14-2010 12:19 PM

I started a new game after I lost my memory card the otherday. Wish I didn't have 2 stop for work lol