Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy VII (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   favorite main character. (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=669)

Tiny Bronco 04-22-2006 07:57 PM

Re: favorite main character.

A rather forgotten character that I really liked despite his short appearanse was Zack. He's the original owner of the Buster Sword which counts for something. He is like the Cloud that Cloud thought he was until he fell into the Lifestream. Cool character.

Zeromus_X 04-22-2006 08:02 PM

How is Zack forgotten? I'd say he's a pretty important character.

Avathar 04-22-2006 08:08 PM

Zack would be "Other" ? :D 9 Main Characters and others. :) :p That way you could also say, how can Sephiroth be forgotten ?! (but these polls are pretty limited in options, so :p )

SethirothVII 05-10-2006 02:54 PM

easy sephiroth but as his name is not up there i would say aeris, cloud is the biggest failure of the cloning of sephiroth

gcarev10 05-10-2006 04:55 PM

for me cod highwind coz he is something or what person he have all what 1 person mast have in the game i go with cid.

sorryyoulost 05-10-2006 07:59 PM

I like barret. He looks like the Stay Puffed Marshmellow man after you get off of the ship going to Costa De Sol or something like that. BTW That meens City by the Sun in spanish or latin i think....

Zeromus_X 05-10-2006 09:34 PM

Coast of the Sun? Meh, that's my guess. Although it's pretty obvious anyway. :P I always thought Barret in his sailor suit looked like a marshmallow too, or Sam from Dagger of Kamui.

Riki 05-14-2006 07:22 PM

Clouds the best who in final fantasy can beat him

Austin Al 05-15-2006 10:29 PM

i like Squall the most becase he dosen't like people (i can relate) lol and he doesn't want other people around to talk to him all the time.... (i'm the same) he falls in love then he seems more talky... and he's just my favorite.... leave it at that lol

blackadder93 05-16-2006 02:27 PM

Go,Cloud, Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gcarev10 05-16-2006 05:20 PM

I mast say sameting and that is u forgat to say that Zack was boyfriend of Aeris when u speak abaut him.
For Squall vote this is not FF 8 forum so hmm
For me Cid i said that before.

Tiny Bronco 05-30-2006 07:33 PM

This is what I thought was a cool question.
What would Sephiroth's Limit Breaks be! :cool: :rolleyes:

The only attack I've ever seen him use that could be called a Limit Break would be Super Nova! Anyone have any ideas?

Seyluv 06-09-2006 04:39 PM

On the hero side Cloud. But my favorite period is Sethiroth.

Phoenix Flame 06-10-2006 01:54 AM

He (Sephiroth) needs a limit similar (but for crying out loud, not the same) as Omnislash. Maybe like a circular cut with the enormous Masamune...spinning and slashing into enemies.

Suhiro 06-10-2006 06:18 AM

id have to say(although i like Clouds personality since its a lot like mine) Vincent is my favourite...hes got that coolnes under pressure and a way of showing up in the peak of the hour...