Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   kingdom hearts III (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2968)

forever yours 07-19-2007 01:59 AM

kingdom hearts III

hey everyone guess what. Sora is going to be in Kingdom Hearts III, tetsuya has said in an interview that he will be in it, because Kingdom hearts is Sora's story. And Kingdom hearts III will take place AFTER Kingdom hears II, and kairi might be a keyblade wielder as well, but he was not sure. only time will tell i guess. all i know is that KH3 better be for ps2! and the chasers have been announced that they are "related" to current KH characters.

Tifa-chan 07-19-2007 09:56 AM

Re: kingdom hearts III

That's awsome! Now I can't wait to get my hands on it! I am debating Ps2 or Ps3 though. It would be nice on Ps2, however, it will most likly be a new gen game. So I am saying Ps3. Hey as long as I have one in time for FF XIII and FF XIII Vs, then I am happy ^^

Spec Highwind 07-19-2007 10:24 AM

No, it will NOT be released on PS2

Yoko Kurama 07-19-2007 08:01 PM

Maybe they'll be nice and decide to put it on 360 as well. I don't want a PS3, but if that's what I have to do for the sake of Kingdom Hearts...I'LL DO IT!!!

Kat 07-19-2007 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spec Highwind
No, it will NOT be released on PS2

how do YOU know?
O_o

Hydra 07-19-2007 08:46 PM

The PS3 is failing. Badly.

This could be a factor to make it or break it.

So do you think they'll put it on last gen consoles?

forever yours 07-19-2007 09:57 PM

mabey they'll make a version for ps2 and make the final mix for ps3. o and kat i like ur signiture. lol kitsunbe lol.

Tifa-chan 07-19-2007 11:21 PM

Ps3 is not failing, infact it is soo much better than 360 and it's damned 3 rings of doom that I keep getting...peice of sh*t. Not to mention only game worth playing on 360 are oblivion and doa4. I may not yet have a ps3 but I will so take it over 360 any day. They only reason ps3 is not selling like other gens is because of lack of games. But when lair, and others come out it will be back on top as always. I love the japanese.

Hydra 07-19-2007 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tifa-chan
Ps3 is not failing, infact it is soo much better than 360 and it's damned 3 rings of doom that I keep getting...peice of sh*t. Not to mention only game worth playing on 360 are oblivion and doa4. I may not yet have a ps3 but I will so take it over 360 any day. They only reason ps3 is not selling like other gens is because of lack of games. But when lair, and others come out it will be back on top as always. I love the japanese.

Erm..

Halo 3. Gears of War. Better online play. Oblivion. Guitar Hero II. Dead Rising. Need I go on?

The PS3's marketing is CRAP, so no one wants it. The sales for the 360 ARE doing better than the PS3. In fact, better than the Wii.

But you're right about the games. The games'll save it, and this is one it needs.

Spec Highwind 07-20-2007 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat
how do YOU know?
O_o

Maybe because they have already said which will be the last game on PS2 xD

Tifa-chan 07-20-2007 10:01 AM

>.> But what if I don't like thoes games Hydra. I still think Xbox sucks and microsoft needs to get their head outta their butts. I can wait till PS3 starts having games and dominating once more. Then xbox will be like "OH SNAP!" and then I will laugh evily.

>.> KH3 on PS3 FTW!

forever yours 07-20-2007 12:12 PM

the only reason i have an xbox is cause of its ability to softmod and play all emulators at 100% speed.

ThroneofDravaris 07-20-2007 12:43 PM

Do you have a source for this information? Because last I heard Nomura had only come up with a vague concept for KHIII (which he didn't reveal) and stated that it would be some time before his team would be able to begin production on such a title due to other work commitments.

Hydra 07-20-2007 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tifa-chan
>.> But what if I don't like thoes games Hydra. I still think Xbox sucks and microsoft needs to get their head outta their butts. I can wait till PS3 starts having games and dominating once more. Then xbox will be like "OH SNAP!" and then I will laugh evily.

>.> KH3 on PS3 FTW!

That's all your opinion. I don't agree, so it's certainly not a fact. XD;

I'm just waiting for the PS3 to get more games, as are you, to consider buying one. Otherwise, the next gen console I get next year'll be an Xbox 360.

Tifa-chan 07-20-2007 01:02 PM

But I have a 360 and they are not all they are hyped up to be...lag like crazy and everything...not to mention the 3 rings of doom. You pay so much, for something that cannot even work properly. Not to mention, life for the contorll batteries suck. Just too much really. PS3 has not even had that many problems.

Yes I know it my opion...^^ I like being a brat and you know it. Still love ya.

Throne when was the last time you checked? There has be more news sence that interview.