Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy VII (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Lies about hidden things ingame (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1088)

Ifrit-Inf3rno 05-14-2006 09:02 PM

Lies about hidden things ingame

Well 1st of all id like to say hey to yall, seeing as this is my 1st post and all, :D

But down to the point, as many (most) of you know people have posted things up on websites saying how to get these super hidden things in the game, and i was wondering which ones you guys and gals have heard?

the ones ive heard are:

Ressurecting Aeris

Gaining Sephiroth as a permanent party chararacter.

Wooden chocobo [ lol the guy who posted this said you have to steal godo's underpants from wutai then take them to the nearest forest and a wooden choco will appear ] along with other chocobo colours.

any others?

Avathar 05-15-2006 07:20 AM

Re: Lies about hidden things ingame

And the Cheese Weapon, offcourse ;).

And btw,
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c1...o/welcome3.jpg
^^

Zeromus_X 05-15-2006 10:54 AM

Any/all 'secret WEAPONs'

Fix the Tiny Bronco

Get 99 1/35 Soldiers and 99 Tissues and fight Zack, and then he joins the party. :P

Avathar 05-15-2006 12:12 PM

That you can fly the Highwind into space. ^^

Tiny Bronco 05-15-2006 05:32 PM

First of, the CHEESE WEAPON is real! :p
Secondly, you have to have a Gameshark to get Sephiroth as a playable character.
Thirdly, that wooden chocobo thing made me laugh.
Fourthly...

WELCOME to FFnet!!!! :D

Zeromus_X 05-15-2006 09:06 PM

Gameshark, or the Jenova program for PC. (Same goes for Aerith.) Although for some reason it has the ability to edit young Cloud. ><;

gcarev10 05-16-2006 05:26 PM

I mast say that the most rumors i never hear so i don know abaut that thing and what i reed now this thing what u wrote i mast sa i am stund, sorry guys, aaaahhh yes i heard abaut sefirot thing but it have 1 isue i can not controle him in the game and that stand fore allso for sefirot sware i can have that sward but u cant use her.

Zeromus_X 05-16-2006 11:23 PM

Yes, Sephiroth is programmed so that you can't control him. Even if you hack him into your party, you unfortunately can't use him, or alter his materia/equipment. (And he'll always be at Lv50, so...) Same goes for Young Cloud, he'll be at Lv1 all the time.

Spec Highwind 05-20-2006 01:13 PM

I heard it's possible to have aeris back in the japanese version, but they took that out and added 2 new WEAPONS: Ruby and Emerald (or Sapphire, dun remember)

Tiny Bronco 05-21-2006 04:42 PM

Thats jsut a glitch that got blown way out of proportion. You CAN'T get Aeris back without a hack file or gameshark. Has for the weapons...
I pretty sure they always exsisted in the Japanese version.

Hydra 05-21-2006 06:09 PM

Any hear about where you can make the battle against Safer Sephiroth last more than one turn? It's fake, but I thought it'd be pretty interesting. o.0

Zeromus_X 05-21-2006 06:34 PM

Well, you can fight Safer Sephiroth for more than one turn, I don't really understand.

Hydra 05-21-2006 06:51 PM

Bah, I worded it wrong. As in, he can take more than one attack.

Edit:Meh...so long since I played it. I meant Sephiroth. You know....the final one. Who dies in one hit, and you can use Omnislash, even if you don't have it.

Tiny Bronco 05-22-2006 05:32 PM

No. That must be a lie, glitch, or hack. I checked the code for FF7 on the internet and it automatically kills Sephiroth and then continues to go into the FMV movie.

Hydra 05-22-2006 05:43 PM

Yeah, I know. Some people claim it's possible though. -_- Oh well.