Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Thank You Shaggy (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3452)

Leon 10-04-2009 06:59 AM

Re: Thank You Shaggy

I just thought I'd put this back up into the picture as an extra push for the everlasting admin, and add my own thanks too

cool, n PLEASE keep it up always ^.^

Shaggy 10-06-2009 04:04 AM

I will if you keep coming back and post and get others to do so too ;)

Leon 10-06-2009 04:13 AM

i already did, then it was me who went inactive ._."

but i'll try to stay around again, jus too bad conditions don alwayz allow it, mean, waz in teh army last year, n i did mention it somewhere fore bein away

rissole25 10-15-2009 07:15 AM

haha thanx Shaggy for making this site.

Other people who have been around here longer than me say that this site used to have ons off people posting all the time...now there's hardly anyone...

I'd like to see this place become great again :)

Leon 10-20-2009 09:57 AM

hehehe i got a feelin it may happen one more time :p

rissole25 10-21-2009 04:45 AM

lets hope so :)

Shaggy 10-22-2009 03:21 AM

We just have to keep the users here. A forum does well because of you guys/gals posts and be active. I can only do so much.

TherathxRikku 10-24-2009 05:45 AM

I've only been here a few hours and I love it here. ^-^ Thanks, Shaggy. :)

Leon 10-24-2009 04:05 PM

welcome to teh forumz

whoa, nice, 45 posts per day, u'll fit gr9 in teh spamtastic and game sections ^.^

at this rate u'll b reachin teh legendary kat's count by next year if j00 work hard nough ;)

yaaaaahh i know this place aint goin down :p

TherathxRikku 10-24-2009 06:39 PM

I'm a forum buff, I love to post. And as for the spam thing, that'll be no challenge for me. I was named Random Doughnut King at least twice at a couple other forums. lol

In fact, my top post count was at another vBulletin forum that was regrettably shut down, was 15,000+. I would've been the top poster had it not been for my friend who had me beat when his post count topped 20,000. .__. I miss that place. lol

Leon 10-25-2009 12:57 PM

oh but my friend-lookalike

if remember right, posting in the spamtastic here doesn't increase your post count o.o

we playz teh hard stylez! :p

TherathxRikku 10-25-2009 01:35 PM

Ah, the twist!!! That's no problem, my post count doesn't really matter to me. lol

Shaggy 10-26-2009 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TherathxRikku (Post 120433)
I'm a forum buff, I love to post. And as for the spam thing, that'll be no challenge for me. I was named Random Doughnut King at least twice at a couple other forums. lol

In fact, my top post count was at another vBulletin forum that was regrettably shut down, was 15,000+. I would've been the top poster had it not been for my friend who had me beat when his post count topped 20,000. .__. I miss that place. lol

Wow, nice post count per day! What was the other forum that was shut down? BTw, welcome to the forums! Tell all your friends to join up and post too ;)

TherathxRikku 10-26-2009 11:07 AM

FFDebate, vBulletin shut it down because the original owner sold the rights to another person, but it wasn't done by legal means, so they assumed the new owner stole the forum, ergo, they shut it down. v_v

Leon 10-26-2009 12:51 PM

well its too bad i can keep up witchyu since u havent played ff 13 or 8 n 8's teh only one i did

still i likez it alot that u mostly post in teh ff sectionz rather than forum gamez or spamtastic

hope i didnt jinx it by sayin that ^.^