Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   General FF Discussion (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Dissidia - a discussion (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3003)

Spec Highwind 06-10-2007 09:28 PM

Final Fantasy: Dissidia

What do you know about this game?

What characters do you expect appearing in this nostalgic game?

Debate ;)

dappa 06-10-2007 09:46 PM

Re: Dissidia

There aint alot of info on this game floating around. The game is ment to tie in with final fantasies twentieth birthday.

As far as I know its a psp game and its a one on one fighting game involving characters from the final fantasy series.

I heard that kain, cecil, kuja, sephiroth and zidane plus many others are in this game.

I may buy a psp so I can get this game.

The art work on the title screen is cool.

darkshadow2247 06-11-2007 02:08 AM

I read a minimum of ten main characters will appear.

Phoenix Flame 06-11-2007 02:19 AM

= o Sounds cool (from what you've posted guys...) other than this info here I haven't heard of anything though.

Spec Highwind 06-11-2007 08:33 AM

I hope we have at least one Dragoon...

dappa 06-11-2007 02:01 PM

Re: Final Fantasy: Dissidia

Kain is in it so your wish is granted on that one.

Andrew Scaves 06-29-2007 05:09 PM

Dissidia wishes

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5024.html
Well I know we're still not sure if this game is coming to outside Japan, but I'm just too eager for it so I just wanted to start a thread and speculations on the character roster.
There are so many characters I want in this game but some more than others. It would be also nice to list some desireable battle stages
1. I want the entire IX cast with the addition of Beatrix and Garland A good battle stage besides the crystal area as shown in the trailer would beAlexandria castle gates, it could be plenty destructible

2.I really couldn't care for anyone much from the VII cast, but I would say that Vincent would probably be the most fun to try out and there without a doubt be Cloud in it so there's no point in listing him or Sephiroth whom both I grow weary of. I can't think of a stage for this game

3. With the VIII cast There's no question to put Squall, Seifer, Edea, and Ultimecia in the game, Agreat stage for this game would be on the deck of the Balamb garden it would so coll fighting Seifer on the edge of the Garden while its traveling 180mph

4. Out of Final Fantasy IV There needs to be Cecil, Edge, Rosa, Kain, and of course Rydia The moon is no doubt the best place for a fight in this game, no gravity!

Speaking of Rydia I wonder if they'll put summons in the game. It would be cool to have IX's Bahamut and X's going head to head of course IX's'' win though

dappa 06-29-2007 07:04 PM

Re: Dissidia wishes

I would like every final fantasy character ever created to be in the game.

As for final fantasy 10 I would like to see a background where you are fighting on besaid beach or maybe on a shoopuff, lol

Spec Highwind 06-29-2007 07:23 PM

Hum... I'll not choose my favourite characters, but the characters I would like to see there:

Every job, at least the most important ones.

At least one Dragoon character x) (Ricard Highwind FTW)

Sephiroth is not my favourite villain, but he HAS to be there.

Shadow (FF6)
Gilgamesh (FF5)
Cecil (FF4)

At least one Cid

Golbez (FF4)
Rubicante (FF4)
Setzer (FF6)
Cloud (FF7)
Tifa (FF7)
Vincent Valentine (FF7)
Zell (FF8)
Seifer (FF8)
Laguna (FF8)
Amarant (FF9)
Steiner (FF9)
Auron (FF10)
Rikku (FF10)
Paine (FF10-2)
Spec Highwind (FF11 player xD) <- j/k
Ashe (FF12)

Phoenix Flame 07-01-2007 09:04 AM

Hmm...you know - I'm actually looking forward to this game release - I haven't said that since XII. = D>

dappa 07-01-2007 06:28 PM

I hope square do a better job with this fighting game than they did with their last.

Judge Magister 07-30-2007 04:53 AM

Dissidia(?)

Does anyone have any info on the new Dissidia: Final Fantasy game? Apparently, it's "a 3D fighter starring characters from different FF games..." (EGM). I can't find any more information on it. Sounds....interesting(?) What do you guys think?

Phoenix Flame 07-30-2007 06:08 AM

Re: Dissidia - a discussion

*Merges threads...*

This outta help ya. ;)

Judge Magister 07-30-2007 06:17 AM

AWESOME!!!! Thanks a lot!

Judge Magister 07-30-2007 06:33 AM

Please, please, PLEASE put Squall and/or Seifer in it (make a sad, pathetic fan-boy happy). Man, what I would do to 'Gunblade' Cloud in the face!