Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   FFnet RPG Hack (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   RPG Latest (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=481)

Arkacia 09-08-2005 12:36 AM

RPG Latest

We now have spells available for the RPG. They may look expensive but you only need to buy each one once. After that each spell will cost you a set amount of mp's per use, nothing else :).

Any problems with them, please post in this thread and let me know. We'll be using it to keep you up to date with any changes ;).

Zeromus_X 09-08-2005 12:43 AM

Re: RPG Latest

this question is sorta related to spells...you know how like, certain classes have certain abilities? (like, geomancer controls terrain, alchemist mixes drinks, snipers shoot..) are we going to get those? or are they like , in progress? just wondered... :)

Arkacia 09-08-2005 12:50 AM

Zeromus_X, I'm wearing Learner plates doing all this and am putting bits and pieces up as I discover how to set them up :D.

If I discover that what you are thinking of is possibe, I'll do it, promise :).

Max the Man 09-09-2005 11:21 PM

FFX2.com has an RPG Hack, and it doesn't have any of the Job Skills that I know of... but Idon't know what version it's on

Lyde Lyde 09-10-2005 11:22 AM

Hmmm but is the RPG simpler now? I still don't know how to start a battle, we don't have A.I. bots that we can battle?

Max the Man 09-10-2005 01:16 PM

do you mean a pvp battle? to challenge someone just click "not in battle" and name it and select a password and for a monster battle just click RPG next to your PMs and stuff and click monster arena at the bottom

Lyde Lyde 09-10-2005 08:06 PM

What! What's the password and is my sig better now?

Arkacia 09-10-2005 09:37 PM

The password is whatever you choose. Its put in by the player, not the game as far as I know (have never battled another person, only monsters).

Your sig is fine now. Thanks for fixing it :).

Shaggy 09-11-2005 02:58 AM

Lyde, the password is just something you make up. It then is pmed to the other user you are wanting to fight against. Then you both go to the arean, type in the battle name and password and your in the arena, ready to fight! ;)

Andrew Scaves 09-11-2005 12:58 PM

Okay I don't like to use magic I'm a fighter/warrior. Do we still get gil by posting?

ShadowHeart 09-11-2005 01:59 PM

Yes, you get Gil for posting. 4 Gil per post I think. I'd personally like it if you could also get money for fighting monsters :) And maybe we can hold a Gil lottery that costs a certain amount to enter and some lucky person wins it all ;)

Andrew Scaves 09-11-2005 02:10 PM

When do we get avy's for the RPG since whenever somebody posts a error pick shows up?

Arkacia 09-12-2005 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Scaves
When do we get avy's for the RPG since whenever somebody posts a error pick shows up?

Haven't got that far yet sorry. I've been busy the last few days so haven't had any time free to delve into the RPG. I'll get some more done this week and will definetly look at the avatar problem and see if I can find the solution :).

Coelie 09-13-2005 10:42 AM

Quote:

Okay I don't like to use magic I'm a fighter/warrior. Do we still get gil by posting?
I'm more the archery/magic type ;) it's all in the distance :p

Coelie 09-13-2005 10:48 AM

Sorry for double posting but...I was checking my stuff out on the headquarters and this question came up in my head..."Are we getting other races besides human ??"