Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy I - IV (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   what's the most important (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1414)

richboywonder 07-19-2006 03:13 PM

what's the most important

which one do you think is the most important to a character.i think it's your health.you can pick more than one.

Zeromus_X 07-19-2006 03:56 PM

Re: what's the most important

Well, in which game?

Are you asking if physical fighters or magic users are better? Most of the time, melee fighters are generally better.

Kat 07-19-2006 05:18 PM

well,i really think magic users are better but.....physical fighters are good too

Spirit 07-19-2006 05:28 PM

Magic. I don't like physical attack, I like to attack afar with magic without any mercy

richboywonder 07-19-2006 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
Well, in which game?

Are you asking if physical fighters or magic users are better? Most of the time, melee fighters are generally better.

in any game that has magic/pp and health.

ChocoboMan 07-28-2006 04:55 PM

I am going to have to go with both because without health or magic your kinda screwed.

richboywonder 08-01-2006 11:53 PM

well,magic can be very useful for healing.

dappa 06-09-2007 09:57 PM

Look at it this way, you health (hp), if you dont have any your screwed. Basically so all attacks, spells and healing spells are all contributing to keeping you from not losing your health.....lol

Phoenix Flame 07-13-2007 08:00 AM

XD Good point dappa.

Spec Highwind 07-13-2007 08:03 AM

Health. I don't use magic that often.

dappa 07-14-2007 09:08 PM

Nor do I really unless the monster is weak against a particular spell. Though on final fantasies in which a character has been assigned a job class I use magic a lot.

FF1 being a good example.

Seyluv 07-09-2008 09:57 PM

Health cause XD most of my magic people be first to die like after three or four blows.
Plus I really don't depend on magic most. Why? Cause I wanna save up my MP for the boss, second cause well it takes a lot and a weak way to get out of a battle. I like all my crew to fight, they each throw a blow on an enemy. Magic I really only use to heal them, which is rarely, and also when i'm a battle with a lot of monsters. I use a spell to weaken them all then half my crew attack each one of them for a quick almost flawless battle.

Garland 07-12-2008 02:01 PM

HP, magicusers get easyli beaten because some don't get useful equipment.

kristan2000 06-23-2009 04:36 AM

A good attitude toward cooking.I think is the most important thing you need in the kitchen,and not to be so close minded about trying new ideas and recipes out. But I would also think it's very important to have a stove/oven/grill.I think it's very important to have a stove/oven/grill in your kitchen because it opens up new cooking possibility's to be tried out.