Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Spamtastic. (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   God Of the world for one day?? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3748)

_XxRikuxX_ 05-10-2008 12:27 PM

Re: God Of the world for one day??

Well you always disagree with any faq huh kat???? why dont you post one yourself..
And besides i did this thread just for fun..nothing else u dont like it....why are did u comment then? anyway..

Spec Highwind 05-10-2008 01:51 PM

LMAO Kat wins the thread.

Nemo12 05-10-2008 01:53 PM

You've just been EXECUTED. D<

_XxRikuxX_ 05-10-2008 02:02 PM

Scum!!! lol xD

recycle 05-11-2008 05:31 AM

i would restore civilisation forever

Phoenix Flame 05-13-2008 07:03 AM

I don't think there's any difference from EC's desire as a god and her daily ranting and raving about Isu, people worshipping her, or bands. XDD; ...just an observation. lol

If I could only have one (1) thing my way? Hmmm...

I would do away with immigration laws and have my fiancee come to the states to be with me forever. <3

Phoenix Flame 05-13-2008 07:04 AM

Oh! And this is just a double post to remind everyone *cough _xxRikkuxx_ cough cough* NOT TO DOUBLE POST in anything except spamtastic. Thanks.

_XxRikuxX_ 05-13-2008 11:02 AM

Lol You should Stop Smoking too much..Hey what about that game Phoenix Flame??

now that im here you guys decided to stop the game..Do you have any news about that?..If the game is going to return or something?

_XxRikuxX_ 05-13-2008 11:29 AM

Look Who is The Toughest Warrior In all The world...At contrary of Kain, Rydia This One was real.
http://photos1.hi5.com/0032/599/390/jbJydp599390-02.jpg

Bow Before The Ultimate Warrior...

kb-sama 05-13-2008 12:34 PM

No No No, Now Lu-Bu There was an ASS kicker

...what this has to do with The Topic I don't know

Seyluv 05-14-2008 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flame (Post 113974)
I don't think there's any difference from EC's desire as a god and her daily ranting and raving about Isu, people worshipping her, or bands. XDD; ...just an observation. lol

If I could only have one (1) thing my way? Hmmm...

I would do away with immigration laws and have my fiancee come to the states to be with me forever. <3

Hey why come everyone knows about Isu now days on this forum?:eek:
I barely mention him here only M.c the Max...well I think.

Unless u guys googling me? LMFAO I doubt that.

Haha also I agree with reason on the Immigration laws...I do away with them too.

I don't see if we all human why we all have to be separated. And this the freaking future almost, why are we still creating war and stuff against different group of people. I'm not just saying different color, but different religion, genders, our way of life really haven't evolve much since all those years ago.

We all should be together and all the bad guys should be in jail or somewhere. no separated, not different borders....of course we don't need just one leader...but a group of leaders.

Leon 05-14-2008 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpressCrystal (Post 114037)
Hey why come everyone knows about Isu now days on this forum?:eek:
I barely mention him here only M.c the Max...well I think.

O.O!

-.- I'm posting that after u next time u dare post @ "tell a lie about the person above you" game thread

_XxRikuxX_ 05-14-2008 12:23 PM

Well You Both Know That will Never happen Right?? As long as Money exists so as corruption an interests will continue to grow and swallow the world to is own destruction...The Poor Gets more poor..And the Dogs Of the parlament are always getting more money...Well I say F*** you all to them...Well Like 50 cent says "Get rich Or Die trying"....Nowadays to earn respect from everyone you have to show How really powerful you are and strike fear....Or Just Be a famous guy.. About The Diferences..It never Going to stop as long as there is persons who judge a book by its cover..you know that right?..Yeah We sould be together lol..No Seriously The World could be just a Single Country and we should all help each other..That Goes Especially TO THE UNITED STATES!! Instead of war they should be helping them...well i guess my words wont make a difference..but If i have God Powers I Would Turn ALL THE POLITICIS INTO PIGS AND FEED THEM TO MY Crocodiles..And i would Kill anyone who opposes in peace and wants war..AND i would choose someone to rule the world...Without any interest in money...ANd After that all the world should help each other...Someday we all going to die because of those fools.....................................

Leon 05-14-2008 02:07 PM

lol, wowz, this topic just turned into a smart discussion!

there wasn't money, rich or poor at the begining of man's life

so i strongly believe that human behaviour had a significant part creating this mess

so ur wish would have to include somekind of cleansening for the human behaviour, because otherwise, u would be restarting it all over again :)

and btw

death comes to us all ;)

some would run away from it...... not me though

_XxRikuxX_ 05-14-2008 02:15 PM

yeah and its keeping cool ;)

You could call it...Redemption...
Well i would Put an end to all the guys who want war..and everyone will help everyone..and the money was to be reparted equally..over the money would bring madness..because who would want to wake early to work?

So I guess we should all work for a better world..Of course i wouldnt kill them for not wanting to work or helping...Its an Eye For an Eye...You Help one, Everyone Will help...So that means In the end i would just clean the trash (Governmet) and Create a new world..