Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy X-2 (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   is FFX-2 anygood (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=575)

squall7468 10-14-2005 03:05 PM

is FFX-2 anygood

hey i havent played FFX-2 yet and ppl have been telling me that the game sucks is it anygood if so tell me :)

~Hidan~ 10-14-2005 08:54 PM

Re: is FFX-2 anygood

Umm, Did you like 10? If you did there is some chance you'll like it but not much. personally i hated it.

squall7468 10-15-2005 02:45 AM

no 10 was annoying sum things i liked about X but otherwise no

Mong00se 10-15-2005 11:36 AM

Let me just say this about that. Final Fantasy X-2 was not a garbage game. I do admit that the game can be quite girly, and annoying some times, but as a game it's pretty solid. The last boss is pathetically easy, but you can get different ending depending on how much you gave a damn.

Can you honestly say bad things about the job system? It was pretty flawless if you ask me. The only thing I would've made better about it is some sort of Limit Break/Overdrive/Trance attack that would be class specific for each class (ie. Berserker runs backward and charges the enemy, dropkicking them) At least these would prove for some good video clips. Either way though, it was a solid system, and a pretty solid game as well.

STOP HURTING ITS FEELINGS

Totorosama 11-03-2005 12:56 AM

Interesting game, but can't match its predeccessor: FFX. Overall, it's not to bad though. It's just my opinion that Ten was better.

水草Cloud 11-08-2005 09:05 AM

Its story has more fun compeard wth FFX,not as sad as FFX.If you like FFX,you wiil like FFX-2 too.Maybe it will take you sometime to get used to the new system,but it's very interesting as well

Gumdrop 11-13-2005 10:47 AM

Very good gameplay, I enjoyed the battle system but other than that its was one of Squares biggest mistakes imo. It has hardly any story, the characters suck, Yuna has gone from being a Priestess to something that looks like a bloody whore and theres that sickening thing where Brother fancies Yuna even though they are related (he is Cids son and Cid is Yunas uncle).
I can only remeber one mini game (I love a good mini game =P) and that was sphere break, which was very annyoing if you suck at maths or just plain hate it anyway but you had to do it for the lady luck shpere...

meh, FFX-2 is just not that good if you ask me.

Sorry all Yuna fans but its just how she looks to me :p

Tydo 11-13-2005 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squall7468
hey i havent played FFX-2 yet and ppl have been telling me that the game sucks is it anygood if so tell me :)

I'll make it simple... it's shite

水草Cloud 11-15-2005 09:20 AM

Maybe many players can't accept Yuna's change in FFX-2,but i like that Yuna,who tries her best to search for Tidus.

Gumdrop 11-15-2005 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ??Cloud
Maybe many players can't accept Yuna's change in FFX-2,but i like that Yuna,who tries her best to search for Tidus.

I never really liked Yuna (shock, horror) so even though I find the change pretty silly I can still accept it.

Phoenix Flame 11-25-2005 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squall7468

I can say that, although it was a supplement to FFX, it wasn't anything like it. I'm happy about the endings we can unlock - if you are willing to take the time. But elements of the original remain true. The battle system, the world. I hated the final boss though. Was square drinking when they came up with this shadow-Tidus? What a joke. I still feel like the two put together make the second best though. FFVII is by far, the best as you've seen me post. I hope that clarifies things for you squall.

Compact Soul 01-19-2006 08:22 PM

FF10-2 was one of the worst if not the worst FF. It still beats many other games though.

darth phille 03-03-2006 11:00 AM

ffx-2 its a very great game but yuna canīt summon but she rikku and paine can have drespeares

baralai 03-03-2006 11:45 AM

Its relly bad but i am a very very very big FF fan so i play it even it is big bunch of CRAP!

oestrus 05-07-2006 09:50 AM

its amazing!!!!!!!