Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Gha....It's dead... (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3557)

kb-sama 01-15-2008 05:51 PM

Gha....It's dead...

Well this mite be it....NO ONE IS EVER ON! it's just blackstar me and EC
let's face it FF.net is long gone......

blackstar 01-15-2008 06:15 PM

Re: Gha....It's dead...

I agree but im gonna stay.

kb-sama 01-15-2008 07:10 PM

I'm going to stay too........i'll wait for friend old or new.....wow i feel like i'm in Cars

darkshadow2247 01-15-2008 08:06 PM

Hey, I'm on here too. It's just that my FF games are in Alabama (on the way though) and with my training schedule, I can only log-in around midnight Pacific time.

Seyluv 01-15-2008 11:12 PM

Hey my games are all boxed up cause I'm moving next month.

Can't play anything....of course I sometimes unpack and try to play.
I really missed Slider...John Smith...Spec...etc

blackstar 01-16-2008 12:38 AM

Slider and Spec yeah me and smith diddn't get along.

Yoko Kurama 01-16-2008 01:19 AM

Hey KB!! I'm on here everyday that I am online! :P But its okay... I love this place, and I'm staying here as long as it is up... And that is final... :) How about you guys?

Seyluv 01-16-2008 01:32 AM

I stay as long as everyone wants me here.

Lol, but this place used to be my favorite place....now it went down a few spots.

Yoko Kurama 01-16-2008 01:37 AM

Yeah... But I still love it... It even seems as though Hydra has left us as well... I wonder what happened... We were talking about the poetry/art contest one day, and then the nest day, no reply... He hasn't replied since and it has been at least a couple of weeks...

Seyluv 01-16-2008 01:42 AM

I haven't seen any mods hardly since I came back.
I wonder where they all went.

I haven't seen Reason in quiet awhile.

Yoko Kurama 01-16-2008 01:46 AM

Me neither... I think Faust is the only mod left, and she was just recently made a mod... *cries* Someone save FFNet! We just got our updates!!!

Seyluv 01-16-2008 01:54 AM

I missed the old FFnet.

Everyone was so tight....we all were like best friends.
This was like a underground place to chill with cool people. Now everyone seem so different and some seem like they don't like each other anymore.

Everyone used to all play the RPG together and everything. Waaa I kinda missed the RPG I mean when I first got here...it was so awesome. I even had my owned clan...everyone had a cool clan. Its gay how everything changed...

Yoko Kurama 01-16-2008 01:58 AM

I had a clan once too... I think they should take what remaining members there are left and make us mods... Honestly... Take the power from the mods that are never on anymore and let the people who love FFNet help.... I mean, I can understand if something comes up, but if a moderator isn't online for more than 6 months, that is bad... I mean, I don't know what happened, but Arkacia (sp) isn't even on the admin/mod list anymore... Last I checked anyway... (I mean no disrespect by this in any way...)

Seyluv 01-16-2008 02:05 AM

I couldn't be a mod.....lol I have to much responsibility.

Lol forums always begging me to be their admin or mod. I did a much of modding all last year. Then I quit after my internet was acting up.

The rest of you guys should be mods though.

kb-sama 01-16-2008 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpressCrystal (Post 110732)
I couldn't be a mod.....lol I have to much responsibility.

Lol forums always begging me to be their admin or mod. I did a much of modding all last year. Then I quit after my internet was acting up.

The rest of you guys should be mods though.

Even me? yeah when i first got hear there was lots of peeps now it's just bots and us...it's very sad we should just pick up the last posters and go make a new froum....i'd do it but i gots on coin.....kb's kinda poor and we can call it FFREBORN......or something like that...