Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy VII (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   favorite main character. (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=669)

Zeromus_X 12-12-2005 01:49 AM

favorite main character.

kitten sith!!! kitty! =3 :p :D

(btw, if theres already a thread like this, please merge 'em.)

ShadowHeart 12-12-2005 11:56 AM

Re: favorite main character.

Hmm, tough one..

Black Mage 12-12-2005 09:02 PM

I voted for Cloud because ever since I was like 10 or 9 I was a big fan of Cloud.

wimsi 12-13-2005 03:08 PM

cloud just rocks!!

he is a really great guy, i just love his character!

Black Mage 12-13-2005 05:07 PM

Yeah its true Cloud does own the rest of the characters lol. But I think one of the greatest chacrters is Zack. Even though you only see him in flashbacks I still think he is the sweetest chacrter.

wimsi 12-13-2005 05:27 PM

yes, his friendship with cloud is just great. he's like a big brother to him

Phoenix Flame 12-15-2005 03:48 AM

Cloud has a lot of growing up to do thoughout the game. I think he turns out very well-rounded as well. I give it up to him.

Anikin 12-16-2005 02:32 PM

Well my favourite is Tifa. She is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot. Her Big, pretty, beautifull, lovely large, bouncing Breasts (Tits, jugs, melons, boobies) are even more. I think I fell in love with her gigantic round boobs.

snapey 12-20-2005 07:40 PM

i think tht cloud is a damn good character but i find tht vincent portrays my favourite character because he is the dark mysterious man tht no-one knows much about :cool:

Zeromus_X 12-20-2005 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anikin
Well my favourite is Tifa. She is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot. Her Big, pretty, beautifull, lovely large, bouncing Breasts (Tits, jugs, melons, boobies) are even more. I think I fell in love with her gigantic round boobs.

.....^^;;

i guess thats a valid reason to pick her.^^;;

i never used her in battle (usually how i pick the characters i like)....

now i know why they reduced the size in AC...j/k :p

Phoenix Flame 12-21-2005 09:33 PM

You guys are halarious...I can't stop laughing! :D
Now if we can only get a pic of tifa lying on her back with her shirt open like Quistis in that other threat! LOL!

Squall Leonhart 12-26-2005 03:29 PM

I picked Vincent he is the best.

Avathar 12-26-2005 05:50 PM

Quote:

Now if we can only get a pic of tifa lying on her back with her shirt open like Quistis in that other threat! LOL!
ah yes, i remember :)

(but you encounter some extreme hentai pics, when you just type "quistis" for image searching :eek: )

(tifa)

And Tifa, well yes, she's pretty! A mixture of Lara Croft and Misao Makimachi(from SamuraiX)

Squall Leonhart 12-29-2005 12:18 AM

Vincent is silent and kinda reminds me of Squall.(Exept the red clothes, and the turning into a monster, and the gun, and the grayish hair oh, and KINDA was the key word in the first sentance :p )

Tiny Bronco 01-20-2006 06:43 PM

Vincent is really cool except i was hoping his level 4 limit would be some Giant Vampire thing. I mean you find him in a coffin. He's should definatly be a vampire.