Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Dissidia Final Fantasy (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   What do u think (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3876)

Sleazer 08-17-2009 05:24 PM

What do u think

I would like to know what other people think about this game.From what I saw on IGN n GT its gonna rock.I like the idea of gathering the heros and the bad guys of most of the FF sagas in to one game cuz u can fight with allmost every character agains another no mater is he good or bad.

P.S.
If u wona know more about this game wisit IGN http://psp.ign.com/objects/904/904962.html

Seyluv 09-05-2009 07:15 AM

Re: What do u think

I'm upset it's on PSP.

Been waiting for a new FF for awhile and they make it on a hand-held system X_X

strife 09-22-2009 02:15 PM

I played the demo and really enjoyed it. I would worry about it getting boring after a few days like most fighting games though.

clief101_ 09-28-2009 01:22 AM

im considering buying a new psp jus to get this game. my one is kinda retarded and doesnt work properly? im going to enjoy playing this game when i get it

white mage 09-30-2009 11:48 AM

I didn't get to play for very long, but I liked what I got to play. I love getting to play with some of my favorite characters. It kind of bugged me, though. I kept expecting to play with Vincent or Riku.

rissole25 09-30-2009 11:39 PM

It looks really kool...I like the fact you can make them vs anyone (Cloud vs Tidus, Emperor vs Kefka)

Leon 10-02-2009 04:29 PM

well it has has its peaks n.. what's that other word.. falls?

anywayz XD

in overall it doesn't look too bad o.o

~Hidan~ 10-10-2009 03:09 PM

I've been playing it obsessively for the past couple of weeks. I really like it, its challenging and has plenty to it. Only complaint I'd have is that they didn't do different graphics for the weapons, but overall its a great game.

rissole25 10-11-2009 04:03 AM

yea they do look weird...apparently square made tidus look younger to fit in with the others as well

Leon 10-11-2009 06:31 AM

a realistic cool step would be multiple playerz possibilities, or at least multi-character fightin (liek 1v 2 computers etc.) or add some of the most common monsters that recurred in ffs or sumtin; jus not only 1 on 1

perfection would be if they could draw the save stats from the previous games n convert them into actual stats.. but that's jus too good to expect out of square-enix.. i hate'em -.- especially for makin ffs start to look liek everythin else that's not that special

clief101_ 10-17-2009 08:16 AM

1 vs 1 is hard enuf hey, well, only if you fighting like a same lvl opponent. this game can be very challenging. i would seriously recommend this game!! it is just awsum!!!!

rissole25 10-17-2009 09:14 AM

I heard you can go online with it.

TherathxRikku 10-24-2009 02:54 AM

This game is absolutely addicting, I bought it the day it came out and barely taken a breather. And you use Ad Hoc to play your friends, you have to be within 20 yards within each other, I think..

But there's a lot you can do on this game, I've logged over 200 hours and still haven't completed it.

The game is pretty much like any other FF, except you have to buy your characters (including Shantotto and Gabranth), but the level system is the same and you can edit your character's equipment. The battle system is a bit confusing at first, but you get used to it eventually.

If you have the money, I'd suggest getting Dissidia, it's well worth it. :)

clief101_ 10-28-2009 12:29 PM

i definetly agree with u there. this game jus pawns all!!

***POTENTIAL SPOILERS***

i must admit, at the end of squalls destiny oddesey wen he has to fight ultemicia, and then exdeath (i think it is) pops up, my mouth was watering for a 2vs1....but then zidane came along and ruined my dreams :(

i wouldnt logged on a fair few amount of hours, ive only had it 4 2 weeks, there just so much to this game!!

TherathxRikku 10-28-2009 07:58 PM

Actually it was Garland, and he got owned by the monkey boy. xD