Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy IX (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Telling the tale...... (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=668)

Avathar 12-10-2005 02:30 PM

Telling the tale......

Final Fantasy 9: Supercondensed

Ok, let's go:

"AHEM"

The story starts off with TANTALUS, the THEATER TROUPE/GANG OF THIEVES, arriving in ALEXANDRIA to perform the broadway musical, "I WANT TO BE YOUR CANARY".

Zidane: "Well, it's the only show we know."

As per CID's request, TANTALUS KIDNAPS PRINCESS GARNET. Thanks to QUEEN BRAHNE, the PRIMA VISTA crash-lands in the EVIL FOREST. GARNET is thrown from the airship, and ZIDANE LEAVES TANTALUS to go save her from a BIG PLANT THING. With STEINER and VIVI's help, the BIG PLANT THING DIES and the ENTIRE FOREST gets PISSED OFF. EVERYBODY RUNS LIKE THEY'RE FILMING AN ACTION FLICK.

Zidane: "Y'know, I've always wondered why Steiner, wearing that suit of clunky armor and carrying Garnet, and Vivi, with his short little Oompa-loompa sized legs, could outrun me."

ZIDANE, STEINER, VIVI AND GARNET ESCAPE. The EVIL FOREST PETRIFIES, including the trapped BLANK. After camping out for the night, the group heads to the ICE CAVERN.

Steiner: "An aptly name cavern if I've ever seen one.

Garnet: "Yeah, Square isn't sparing any expense, are they?"

From the ICE CAVERN, the group heads to the quaint little town of DALI. ZIDANE and GARNET find out the town's SECRET; it turns out that they're CREATING BLACK MAGE SOLDIERS for QUEEN BRAHNE. With this information. Zidane comendeers the CARGO SHIP and they head to LINDBLUM. CID tells them that BRAHNE intends to start a WAR. Instead of DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT, CID opts to SIT ON HIS OGLOP ASS and watch the FESTIVAL OF THE HUNT.

Vivi: "Also known as "Watching wild beasts destroy anything they come across while stupid people fight them for a cheap prize"."

After the FESTIVAL OF THE HUNT, a BURMECIAN SOLDIER staggers into the royal chamber and tells that an ARMY OF BLACK MAGE SOLDIERS has DECIMATED BURMECIA.

Cid: "But forget about that, let's eat!"

GARNET DRUGS EVERYONE BUT STEINER. They TAKE OFF for Alexandria. EVERYBODY at the dinner table WAKES UP, and with FREYA they head to Burmecia. Along the way they pick up QUINA, even tough NOBODY knows WHY.

Quina: "I cook good frog! That why!"

Zidane: "shrugs" "Frog's legs are a delicacy, I guess."

In BURMECIA, the foursome of ZIDANE, VIVI, FREYA and QUINA find DEAD BURMECIANS and a few STRAGGLERS. It's then they find QUEEN BRAHNE, BEATRIX and the EFFEMINITE KUJA.

Garnet: "Hot damn, I'd love to have hips like that."

BEATRIX BEATS DOWN THE RAG-TAG PARTY WITH A SINGLE CLIMHAZZARD.

Freya: "Oog.... My oblique muscle.... I didn't even think I had one of those."

MEANWHILE, GARNET and STEINER travel towards ALEXANDRIA CASTLE and meet up with MARCUS. GARNET CHANGES HER MIND and goes to TRENO, with MARCUS to find an item that will supposedly save BLANK from his STONED STATE, the SUPERSOFT.

Zidane: "Who-boy, here it comes. The easiest joke in the book. You do the honors, Marcus."

Marcus: "Thanks." "AHEM" "Lemme tell ya, it ain't the first time Blank's been stoned."

Zidane: "applauds" "Well done, mon amigo. Not the best, but easy."

Marcus: "Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

From there, the trio use the GARGANT to travel to ALEXANDRIA, where they are TRAPPED like BIG-WEAPON-HOLDING RATS. STEINER and MARCUS are suspended in a BIG BIRD CAGE, and BRAHNE EXTRACTS GARNET'S EIDOLONS.

Zidane: "Eew.... are those near the pancreas?"

MEANWHILE, ZIDANE and company head to CLEYRA. BRAHNE WIPES OUT CLEYRA WITH ONE OF GARNET'S EIDOLONS. ZIDANE, VIVI and FREYA escape a HORRIBLE EXPLODING DEATH. They STOWAWAY on BRAHNE'S AIRSHIP, the RED ROSE. Learning that GARNET will be EXECUTED upon arrival in ALEXANDRIA, ZIDANE and company hop in the convenient TELEPODS used to TRANSPORT BLACK MAGES and attempt to BEAT THE SHIP there. STEINER and MARCUS break out of ALEXANDRIA'S PRISON, and meet up with ZIDANE and company. MARCUS sprints off to the EVIL FOREST and RESTORES BLANK. ZIDANE SAVES THE COMATOSE GARNET.

Zidane: "These plot points seem to be vaguely familiar somehow....... "scratches his chin"

However, BRAHNE and BEATRIX catch them. After seeing GARNET HALF DEAD, BEATRIX figures out that the queen really DID mean to kill her own DAUGHTER, and BEATRIX SWITCHES SIDES.

Brahne: "Am i really that ugly?"

Beatrix: "Yes."

Brahne: "sobs"

ZIDANE, GARNET, and VIVI escape from ALEXANDRIA CASTLE and ultimately wind up back in LINDBLUM, which BRAHNE had just ATTACKED with another EIDOLON. BRAHNE HAS NOW CONQUERED THE CONTINENT. CID sends ZIDANE and company to the OUTER CONTINENT to chase after KUJA. After gathering information, they meet EIKO, a young girl with a HORN on her FOREHEAD who can SUMMON EIDOLONS like GARNET.

Eiko: "No "horny" jokes, please. I'm only six.

Zidane: "Yeah, that bugs me. You live with moogles your entire short life thus far and you know more about relationships and human behaviour then all of us put together. Why is that?"

Eiko: "Um..... uh...... that is, I....... um....... HEY, LOOK OVER THERE!"

Zidane: "Huh? What?"

Eiko: "runs away"

With EIKO'S help, the crew defeats another BIG PLANT THING, thus dissapating THE MIST.

Beatrix: "Actually, Brahne just quit smoking."

Running back to MADAIN SARI, the group assimilates into the party the EX-SECURITY GUARD-TURNED BOUNTY HUNTER OR SOMETHING named AMARANT.

Amarant: "I am Amarant of Borg. Your ass is grass. Resistance is futile."

Going back to the LIFA TREE, the group encounters KUJA. KUJA messes with their heads, then turns his attention to BRAHNE. They duke it out, and BRAHNE ENDS UP ON THE SHORT END OF THE STICK, and DIES.

Garnet: "Farewell, mother. I hope they have cream puffs in heaven. I know you loved those. And chocolate covered cherries. And white cheddar popcorn. And purple M&M's, and skittles, and nougat, and Hershey's Syrup straight from the bottle, and-"

GARNET BECOMES QUEEN. ZIDANE and company run over to TRENO for a while, but run back to ALEXANDRIA when KUJA starts doing an INNER MONOLGUE. GARNET and EIKO SUMMON ALEXANDER to protect ALEXANDRIA. THE HUGE-ASS EIDOLON FAILS and ALEXANDRIA IS PUT INTO RUINS. GARNET becomes MUTE and rejoins the group.

Garnet: "Eh, the city can get along without a ruler for a while."

The group tries to find KUJA, but end up getting CAPTURED by falling in QUICKSAND.

Kuja: "Geez, even I didn't think you guys were that dumb."

The group is SPLIT UP. One half retrieves the GULUG STONE for KUJA, and the other half sit back for a while then BREAK OUT of their PRISON. The two halves REUNITE, but EIKO is ABDUCTED.

Zidane: "Y'know, this alw- (ATTENTION: DUE TO CONTENT INVOLVING MAKING FUN OF CHILD ABDUCTIONS, THIS JOKE HAS BEEN EDITED. HAVE A NICE DAY.) -needs a monkey."

Eiko: "Gotta love political correctness.

The group heads to ESTO GAZA and save EIKO. They also find HILDA, CID'S WIFE. After returning to LINDBLUM, HILDA RESTORES CID TO HUMAN FORM ONCE AGAIN. GARNET REGAINS HER VOICE. HILDA informs everybody that KUJA hails from ANOTHER WORLD named TERRA.

Zidane: "Final Fantasy Fanboys think this relates to FF6. Smart people know "terra" is the latin word for "earth", and "gaia" the greek word."

Amarant: Stop trying to sound smart, it ain't working.

After learning of TERRA'S existence, the scoobies decide to DROP EVERYTHING and CHECK IT OUT. OPENING THE GATE, THEY JUMP IN. ZIDANE meets GARLAND, and the old coot screws with ZIDANE'S MIND. After a little exploring, they find BRAN BAL, a town of GENOMES. THE GENOMES LOOK EXACTLY LIKE ZIDANE. ZIDANE PUTS TWO AND TWO TOGETHER AND DECUDES THAT THIS IS HIS BIRTHPLACE.

Zidane: "Hey, cool! I've got a cute chick for a sister!"

Kuja: "And you have me as a brother."

Zidane: "Eh. I'll take the horrible mental scarring along with the cute sister."

ZIDANE learns of his origins from GARLAND. GARLAND gives ZIDANE BRAIN DAMAGE or SOMETHING. ZIDANE RECOVERS after a PEP TALK from his BUDDIES. THEY ALL GO AFTER GARLAND AND KICK HIS ANCIENT ASS. KUJA shows up, and using the power of TRANCE, DESTROYS TERRA.

Kuja: "Okay, even though it looks like I have breasts while in Trance mode, I'm still a guy, all right? ALL RIGHT?!"

The souls within TERRA drain into GAIA, causing an overflow of MIST that covers the ENTIRE PLANET. After dropping of the BRAN BAL survivors in the BLACK MAGE VILLAGE, everyone regroups for a FINAL ASSAULT IN MEMORIA. Upon arrival at the entrance, the COOLEST AERIAL BATTLE EVER starts up. The scoobies enter MEMORIA. As a SPIRIT, GARLAND explains that the place was created from everybody's MEMORIES.

Zidane: "Thanks for the tip, old guy, but we could've figured that out on our own."

Garnet: "looking to the left" "Whoa! Zidane and I never did that! .....I had no idea I could bend that way. Neat."

Freya: "covers Eiko and Vivi's eyes"

The gang troops trough MEMORIA and STOMPS KUJA'S ASS INTO THE EARTH'S CRUST. A cosmic entity, NECRON, pops out of NOWHERE, babbling on and on about FEAR, and decides to END TIME, SPACE, AND TONY DANZA.

Garnet: "Apparently that's what cosmic entities do."

NECRON GETS HIS SHINY ASS HANDED TO HIM ON A SILVER PLATTER. KUJA transports EVERYONE OUT before SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS. The LIFA TREE GOES NUTZOID. ZIDANE stays behind while EVERYONE ELSE HIGH-TAILS IT. ZIDANE ATTEMPTS TO save KUJA, but SUPPOSEDLY ends up SQUISHED.

Zidane: "Well, that'll teach me to be nice to my gender-confused brother."

TIME PASSSES. People talk about ZIDANE in the PAST TENSE. TANTALUS performs "I WANT TO BE YOUR CANARY" in ALEXANDRIA once again. Suprisingly, ZIDANE REVEALS HIMSELF AS THE LEAD.

Amarant: Well, paint me blue and call me a monkey. He ain't dead.

Lani: "sarcastically" "Yeah, who saw that coming, huh?"

GARNET RUNS DOWN TO CENTER STAGE AND HUGS ZIDANE.

THE END.

Avathar 12-14-2005 12:27 PM

Re: Telling the tale......

Eiko: "Um, question! If Zidane's not dead, then what happened to Kuja?"

Zidane: "DAMN! I must've forgotten him. Be right back!" "takes off"

Garnet: "HOOOOOOONEEEEY!!! WAAAIIIT FOOOR MEEEE!!!!! "chases him"

Okay, I'll stop.

FIN :D

gcarev10 01-08-2006 07:32 PM

So we all know the story where is you point i dont understand?

Tiny Bronco 01-17-2006 10:46 PM

That was a whole lota words man. :eek: That musta taken you like an hour to type. However thanks for it even though I only read the first chunk or so you've helped me make up my mind on wether or not to buy FF9 :D

Squall Leonhart 01-22-2006 02:26 AM

That was long and funny.

Zeromus_X 01-22-2006 03:34 AM

heh, i love these. i considered making one, although it was just a real summary of any ff games...i wonder where that thread went :confused:

great job avathar! :)

Avathar 02-23-2006 09:17 AM

:D thanks! :) well, that's final fantasy 9 in a nutshell :D teehee!

gcarev10 05-07-2006 08:52 PM

well it wos u who explain ff9 so can u do that thing with ff 7 coz it would be helpfull to knowing what is going on is that game.

Avathar 05-08-2006 11:58 AM

Yeah, i guess i could make one aswell of FF7. :) ^^ But first i'ld rather wanna do one about FF6. ^^Since it's got a hell of a lot of characters/secrets/villains/places/and summons. :p

gcarev10 05-10-2006 07:07 PM

that is bad for me coz i dont have ff 6 so can u do that for ff 7 pleas. i just got ff 5,7,8,9 os go end figure that.

ave 08-18-2006 08:16 AM

that was great i had so much fun reading it and ithink it was really funny and cool :cool: