Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Original Fan Fiction Art (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Ffnet demo (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3614)

Leon 01-29-2008 07:03 AM

Ffnet demo

1 Attachment(s)
Never mind this post, and no need to download the file since it will only work on my own desktop.
I have made a Windows Moviemaker small clip. It's my first one, so how can I get the members here to see it?

Avathar 01-29-2008 12:18 PM

Re: Ffnet demo

http://www.sendspace.com ?

Not sure if WMM saves files automatically in .mov format or anything similar, but that'd be the handiest (don't see why a whole .zip is necessary for a clip like that, and I'm curious for it ^^).

Leon 01-29-2008 01:19 PM

EDIT: Success, I finally manage to convert the file type to wmv, alas the attachment limits me from posting it (190kb is extremely small for a zip size limit).

Anyway, if you (reader of this post) are curious to see the ffnet clip, pm me or post here and I'll e-mail it to you and please let me know your oppinion about my first rookie attempt.

Note: I don't know everyone included in the video

kb-sama 01-29-2008 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 111565)
EDIT: Success, I finally manage to convert the file type to wmv, alas the attachment limits me from posting it (190kb is extremely small for a zip size limit).

Anyway, if you (reader of this post) are curious to see the ffnet clip, pm me or post here and I'll e-mail it to you and please let me know your oppinion about my first rookie attempt.

I'd like to see it

Leon 01-30-2008 07:14 AM

Check your e-mail kb-sama. (You too Avathar)

Pehaps any of you would enlighten me as to who are these people I included?

Avathar 01-30-2008 12:41 PM

lol, you didn't check first who's pictures you used? :D:D

And it's pretty good for one of those introduction clips, considering it's your first. :* Zeromus must be included, even though that's still a hard task to accomplish.

Leon 01-30-2008 03:38 PM

Glad you think so (/that it works in the first place), and indeed; I just picked a few random pictures from the photo thread. (You were in there, weren't you?)

kb-sama 01-30-2008 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 111606)
Glad you think so (/that it works in the first place), and indeed; I just picked a few random pictures from the photo thread. (You were in there, weren't you?)

i guve it a 9.5....it was missing SOMEONE........Someone sama like :p

still it rocked good job SIR Leon!

blackstar 01-31-2008 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 111565)

I would like to see it. Im really excited.
[email protected]

Leon 01-31-2008 05:04 AM

Many thanks kb-sama, and sorry. As I said before I don't even know everyone in the clip they are random pictures that I used.

Message sent blackstar.

blackstar 01-31-2008 12:06 PM

The first guy in black and white is my buddy Cody hes not on here anymore and the redhead on the mini golf course is my gf might wanna change that one im not sure she would want it on there :) And shes not on the site either. Just though id give you a heads up on those. But I really like the whole thing its really cool. What song is that you are using?

Leon 01-31-2008 02:44 PM

hmm.. My worry came to existence. I don't know then if I should keep spreading the video since other members may protest as well. No harm was meant -and hopefully none done- blackstar (and anyone else), please apologize for your friends on my behalf if you can.

Also, the song in the clip -which was a suggestion from a friend- bears the name : Hail and Kill (song name) Manowar (band).

Shaggy 01-31-2008 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackstar (Post 111654)
The first guy in black and white is my buddy Cody hes not on here anymore and the redhead on the mini golf course is my gf might wanna change that one im not sure she would want it on there :) And shes not on the site either. Just though id give you a heads up on those. But I really like the whole thing its really cool. What song is that you are using?

Why are they not on the site anymore? Hmmmm

blackstar 01-31-2008 06:13 PM

Oh no harm done I was just telling you who they were so you would know :) I love the idea of the video its amazing. And to shaggy Cody doesn't have internet anymore and Nikki was never on here I just posted some vacation pics. The only thing I meant with that Leon was that you might want to use pictures of active members. And Nikki said it was fine to use the picture so no harm is done. :) I love the whole idea.

kb-sama 02-01-2008 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 111642)
Many thanks kb-sama, and sorry. As I said before I don't even know everyone in the clip they are random pictures that I used.

Message sent blackstar.

Don't worry my man i was joking :p

And i NAME YOU,SIR LEON....A FFNET ALL STAR!!! *woooo* *yay*