Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Serious Discussion and Debates (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   How to feel your own energy (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1315)

Hydra 07-07-2006 01:15 PM

How to feel your own energy

No, I'm NOT kidding. :D

To create any energy ball these are the steps you must follow:

*Important: go to an area with as few distractions as possible since you need much concentration to perform!*

1.) Cup your hands and keep them about 4 inches away from each other like your holding a small ball ex. ( )

2.) Imagine you are holding a ball and that it is slowly starting to rotate and is beginning to go faster.

3.) While doing step 2 move your hands slowly closer together and then slowly further apart BUT MAKE SURE THAT YOUR HANDS NEVER TOUCH EACH OTHER!!!!

4.) You should start feel a weird sensation between your hands. The feeling is different for some but it usually feels like your hands are being pushed away from each other similar to the feeling of pushing two alike magnets together. It should feel sort of warm and if you do it well enough you can feel the energy ball rotate in your hands.

Now, you won't be able to see it. This isn't Dragon Ball Z. :D

If anyone has any comments or questions feel free to discuss it in this topic and I will try to answer all of your posts. If you do not believe in this then post it in a civilized fashion and I will respond to your post.

For people who are interested in the origins of the use for this practice it's commonly used in energy based martial arts such as akido.

That's about it. On Ripleys Believe it or not, a man did this for about ten minutes, and melted steel with his hands. YES, I said steel....with his HANDS. It's very interesting. To me anyway. :D

Avathar 07-07-2006 06:35 PM

Re: How to feel your own energy

I actually do believe it's possible to concentrate your powers into one point, so that the amount of power can be huge.
Immense concentrations of power, i've witnessed it in a documentary on Akido, although it wasn't like energy-bolls, but purely concentrating all the power into one point of your body, like the hands or the feet. :)

Spiff 07-07-2006 09:53 PM

I saw the same thing on Ripley's too. Very interesting stuff.

Staircase 07-08-2006 01:39 AM

ARGH, i cant do it. I would really like to, but i have super shakey hands, so it dosnt really work too well =/.

darkshadow2247 07-08-2006 06:33 PM

take a sedative lol.

but seriously. i think this is very possible. if you meditate and improve your concentration, this shouldn't be too hard of a feat

Spec Highwind 07-08-2006 06:51 PM

KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A Japanese kid created a Hadouken wave some time ago... anyone heard of it?

Kat 07-08-2006 07:20 PM

i hav shaky hands too
but wen i tried my hands did start to feel warm....did i do it?

Spiff 07-09-2006 02:53 AM

The guy on the show said it takes years of training to get it right.

darkshadow2247 07-09-2006 02:54 AM

possibly. but remember, the mind can play horrible tricks on you. its like weight lifting: if you see someone's hands touching the weight bar, and they aren't exerting any force to help you, your mind thinks it is and you'll be able to lift more weight

Kat 07-09-2006 09:51 AM

darn i was hoping i did it,oh well i'll just keep trying

Avathar 07-09-2006 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat
darn i was hoping i did it,oh well i'll just keep trying

It's probably all about 99% mind power (focussing) and 1 % physics, so you'ld must be in a state of absolute concentration. ;) Which isn't something that will work after a couple of times of just trying it out.

Kat 07-09-2006 11:42 AM

guess ya gotta point

richboywonder 07-22-2006 05:36 AM

i can't do it.hey,i was going to say kamehameha.alright then SPIRIT BOMB.

Hydra 07-23-2006 03:17 PM

o_0 It's not something to joke about, lol. You can actually use energy to soup up your strength this way. That's what he meant by "years of training". Anyone can feel their energy, but it takes a long time to use it the right way, besides what you do now. I've been trying, but I don't have any luck. XD I would go into a telekenesis discussion, but I'll make a topic of it later. :D

Avathar 07-24-2006 06:09 AM

Well, you might as well talk about telekinesis and teleportation and other relatives in here, since it's also about supernatural powers. :rolleyes: