Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy IX (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ...Best FFIX Music or..Fav (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=462)

Sin 08-31-2005 03:19 AM

...Best FFIX Music or..Fav

...to me..well my fav.....too many to name lol i'd say all cause everynight before i go to sleep i turn the music on FFIX soundtrack listen to em all night long :D love em all yo!:D:o

ShadowHeart 08-31-2005 03:46 AM

Re: ...Best FFIX Music or..Fav

My fav piece of music on FFIX is called "You're Not Alone", and is played in Terra when Zidane starts ignoring everyone but they still come to help him. For whatever reason, that scene was one of the most touching scenes in any game I've played, and the music probably was a large part in that, it's just great ;)

Other great songs are Assault Of The White Dragons (when you're going to Memoria, and all those white dragons start attacking and then Cid and his airship armada shows up to clear a path for you), and Dark Messenger (during the last battle with Kuja) :)

Coelie 08-31-2005 06:44 AM

I totally agree wif Shadow

xjeegeex 08-31-2005 08:16 AM

For me its gotta be world map tune!!! Its soooo relaxing lol!! I love the choco-theme in IX too!!! W-A-R-K!! :p

Sin 08-31-2005 12:02 PM

hmm any one heard of the music piece called "Walz"...if u do please let me know when is it played in the game cause...im obsessed witht hat piece the flute part..makes me feel like something really big is stuck in my throat..seriously...but one of my fav has to be Ipsens Heritage and the boss battle honestly if yu listen to it carefully the horns are just soo :D...and also i agree with the "Your Not Alone"....muh fav!

Zerlina 08-31-2005 01:36 PM

I love Terra, Hunter's Chance, Theme from Gizamaluke's Grotto, and Song of Memories.

Sin 08-31-2005 02:45 PM

TERRA ROXXX!!!!!! also The Four Medallions..just another version of place return..lol theres so many versions of that in the game

Zeromus_X 08-31-2005 06:51 PM

i dont know the names, but id say kujas theme, freyas theme(the gizalmake grotto song), "melodies of life"(the world map and credits song), and melodies of life when garnet hums it during the fmv thingy. yeah, theres a ton of cool songs in ff9! :)
edit: oh, and duh, both final boss themes(kujas and necrons) :) reminds me of a pink floyd laser show...i dont know why :D

EyesOnMe 08-31-2005 09:54 PM

Rose of May ( I just love Beatrix), Melodies of Life and Alexandria's theme after it gets attacked..

Sin 08-31-2005 10:13 PM

alright alright lol umm this is a lil off topic or i guess i shoudl say off game "FFVIII FIND YOUR WAT"...the piano version..i swear wheni listen to it..it brings one of my weird dreams back..from my childhood... its not the only one..idk how or why... but somehow FFMusic...is connected to me..my soul.....

::!!!DORK ALERT!!:: ^_^_^_^_^_^ what can i say i just love this game...:o:rolleyes:

Totorosama 09-26-2005 06:43 PM

Personally, I like (from FFVII, also off-topic) Mako Reactor, from FFIX: The Place I'll Return to Someday, the song that Garnet sings at Lindblum the first time you go, Kuja's theme, the chocobo tune, and Melodies of Life. Besides that, the Qu's Marsh theme.

gcarev10 10-06-2005 06:21 PM

not bad bat they are children am not pedofile

gcarev10 11-02-2005 06:08 PM

for music it is cool wery good i meet the person who sing that song.

Totorosama 11-17-2005 07:29 PM

Which song? Also, who? The Black Mages?

Kyoh 11-21-2005 02:17 AM

I like Melodies of life, I haven't heard other FF9 Soundtracks.