Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy X (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Kimahri (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1616)

Phoenix Flame 08-17-2006 03:36 AM

Re: Kimahri

Or IF you build him. I don't think I used him at all my first gameplay through until after I got several lvl 2 and 3 key spheres. Then I made him a black mage. Should have made him a theif! I enjoyed his presence much more when he was pilfering all the fiend's pockets for items.

Hydra 08-17-2006 12:36 PM

I never used him period my first playthrough. I thought he had the oddest sphere grid, and I already had attackers and mages. So, I just blocked him out. I switched him out to lancet a boss, then switched him in, and everyone grew 2 sphere levels, as he grew 7. XD

Phoenix Flame 08-26-2006 12:59 AM

That's halarious!

But, to a certain extent...unless you make him SOMETHING...he's nothing special. I really liked him as a theif though.

Kat 08-26-2006 04:10 PM

i think my Kimarhi was a little bit of every thing ^.^
he is pretty strong i use him alot but im not sure wat he is :rolleyes:
but i like him^^

blackadder93 09-02-2006 11:51 AM

Yep, you got that right.

Phoenix Flame 09-04-2006 12:55 AM

Yeah...that's cool.

Wait, er...wasn't that in a spam thread??? XD

shokora 09-20-2006 04:14 AM

lol, i never used kimahri much...i found him pretty hopless :P

dappa 10-02-2006 06:41 AM

Doesn't kimahari look alot like griever of ff8?

Vulcan 10-02-2006 10:25 PM

Kimahri seemed almost useless to my game. The only time I actually liked him was Lanceting all those moves vs. his brothers late in the game. That battle was a lot easier than people told me.

Hydra 10-02-2006 10:26 PM

It is pretty easy. Lancet the abilites, then heal with items and attack for a while. It's pretty easy, but it's mostly for the abilities.

Vulcan 10-02-2006 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydra
It is pretty easy. Lancet the abilites, then heal with items and attack for a while. It's pretty easy, but it's mostly for the abilities.

Dude, I know. xD I already beat the game. I was saying how much easier it was.

Hydra 10-02-2006 10:30 PM

Lol, yeah. XD

I tried an Kimahri-Only challenge a few weeks ago. I got up to Yunalesca before I had to stop. -_-" Always get her to her "Mega-Death" form, and the overwhelming attacks against my then weak Kimahri made me quit, lol.

wizardpuke 10-04-2006 03:46 AM

yep thats right

Phoenix Flame 10-13-2006 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydra
Lol, yeah. XD

I tried an Kimahri-Only challenge a few weeks ago. I got up to Yunalesca before I had to stop. -_-" Always get her to her "Mega-Death" form, and the overwhelming attacks against my then weak Kimahri made me quit, lol.

That was going to be my next challenge...either that or the Yuna Only Challenge Hydra; but with XII coming out in < 3 weeks...well - you know! XD

dappa 02-05-2007 12:33 AM

Kimahri has a wierd grid on the expert version. On the beginners grid he has a larger portion of the sphere grid.

Because of the possiblities of the expert grid I just have him wondering down any old path on the grid. He is a bit of everything at the moment on my current game save. But he isn't excelling in anything.