Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy X (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   99 underdog secrets (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1684)

Zeon 08-25-2006 04:05 PM

99 underdog secrets

if u have the al bhed language complete before u get to the fight against shinryu above bevelle (which isnt do-able on ur first play without cheating btw) u can talk to rin and get 99 underdog secrets which can help in customizing in the early stages of the game and when u fight Evrae u can mix 2 of them for sunburs doing a "massive" (at tht stage anyway) 17999damage........(big woop looking back) but still useful. ways to get them would be on the second play transfer al bhed primer data by using the little blue spheres in certain areas (the first being at the baij temple at the very beginning when u first enter spira)

most probly know this already but still helps those who dont :D

Phoenix Flame 08-26-2006 12:53 AM

Re: 99 underdog secrets

Meh...not THAT great IMHO.

I still haven't used Mix ONCE! And I'm @ 106 hrs!!! I just learned Entrust ASAP!

But still. I suppose they would be good against Evrae for the fight over Bevelle on the airship.

Mega Flare 08-26-2006 10:55 AM

I found this out, it's useful if you wanna find all the al bhed primas but usually by here i neva needed to do this plus i neva bothered with entrust or the al bhed primas.

Zeon 08-26-2006 11:00 AM

ummmmmmm yer ur a fool u cant have all the al bhed primas by here coz there are a couple in omega ruins and stuff:P
so neeeeeeeeeer:P lol

(this was directed towards mega flare and is only taking the mick. nothing offencive really :D)

Phoenix Flame 08-28-2006 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeon
ummmmmmm yer ur a fool u cant have all the al bhed primas by here coz there are a couple in omega ruins and stuff:P

That's not very nice...keep in mind that according to the rules, you are flaming. <reported.>

Arkacia 08-29-2006 07:27 AM

More a bit of mild name calling than flameing, but Zeon, calm down please.

Attack the post, not the poster ;).

Zeon 08-29-2006 01:25 PM

ummmmmm...............just to ask..........as his family is it ok if i only "flame" him??????????? i do it all the time anyway :D PLZPLZPLZ :D:D:D

nah imm kidding...........(sorta....) it wont happen agen. i only did it coz he's my bro :(
brotherly love and all tht rubbish. id never do it to any other member.

Avathar 09-02-2006 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeon

(this was directed towards mega flare and is only taking the mick. nothing offencive really :D)

Lol, brotherly love. :p Still, Zeon: temper.

Kat 09-02-2006 06:19 PM

but...i have all the primers and i didint get any kewl things :(

Tawsie 09-02-2006 06:20 PM

thanks

Kat 09-02-2006 07:15 PM

but i still didnt get anything =/
do have to talk to somone?

Tawsie 09-02-2006 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat
but i still didnt get anything =/
do have to talk to somone?

Hydra 09-02-2006 07:28 PM

You talk to Rin. I did it on the Airship when I first obtained it, but I'm thinking anywhere Rin is, if you use the Al Bhed Whatchamacallit that reasoniamalive knows the name of. :)

Kat 09-02-2006 07:40 PM

lmao okay i'll ask him somtime than
XD watchamacallitXD

Hydra 09-02-2006 07:45 PM

I think it's called an Al Bhed Compiler.

If you start a new game with all Primers on your Memory Card, use one and it transfers them. Anyway, talk to Rin if you have them all. If you don't, you'll know if you don't have an Al Bhed conversation with him.