Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy I - IV (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   last boss (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1368)

Fire Lord 07-14-2006 02:46 AM

last boss

how do you defeat the last boss.

Zeromus_X 07-14-2006 03:15 AM

Re: last boss

Uh...which game? :p

Chaos:

Haste/Fast up the fighters. Follow up with Temper and Saber. Keep the party refreshed with Heal 4. He isn't too difficult.

Emperor:

If you have the Blood Swords, problem solved. If you don't, it may be difficult. Have someone (I usually have Maria) heal the party. Use Haste and Berserk on everyone and plow into him. Also keep someone to heal status effects. Casting Protect and/or Shell helps, but is not necessary.

Cloud of Darkness:

Have your magic-users (I usually have two Sages) cast Haste on your two fighters (should be two Ninjas.) Have the Ninja's continually throw Shuriken. (Replace these after each round.) Have the Sages cast Cure 4 on everyone, every turn. Don't use Bahamut. Eventually, she'll go down.

Zeromus:

Have Rosa heal continually. Even if you don't think you'll need it, you never know when a Big Bang will happen. Have Cecil attack. Edge should throw all the Shuriken/Excaliburs/etc. at him. Kain can Jump, but I like using him for items. DO NOT cast Bahamut on him, he'll counter with Flare. Also, Big Bang steadily decreases your HP. And don't mess around with Haste/Berserk/etc. because Black Hole will cancel those effects. If you can, try and use Edge to steal the Dark Matter from his first form. (The blue spaghetti-mop thing, before you use the Crystal on him.) It'll reduce the damage of Big Bang.

ChocoboMan 07-14-2006 05:09 PM

Which one.

richboywonder 07-15-2006 06:56 PM

which ff are you talking about.you can look at Zeromus_X post

Spirit 07-16-2006 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richboywonder
which ff are you talking about.you can look at Zeromus_X post

Zeromus_X is trying to answer your question to figure out which last boss you're talking about. You have to be more specific, otherwise other people won't what you're talking about.

Judgment 07-18-2006 05:42 PM

Which boss?

richboywonder 07-19-2006 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b4ttl3w4r5
Zeromus_X is trying to answer your question to figure out which last boss you're talking about. You have to be more specific, otherwise other people won't what you're talking about.

he wasn't answering my thread he was talking to Fire Lord because he needed the help.

beef 07-21-2006 12:56 PM

which boss is firelord talking about

richboywonder 08-02-2006 12:37 AM

if it's ff4,you have to have cecil attack no matter what(unless your white mage dies).rosa curaja every turn.yang attack always,use phoenix down(if needed).edge throw knife or attack.rydia summon bahamut.when he uses meteor he has at least 5000hp left.