Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What do you do outside ffnet? (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=574)

Luis 10-14-2005 12:10 PM

What do you do outside ffnet?

What about your social life? The purpose of this threat is to know what do we do in our daily life, or what do we like doing. This will be interesting, as here there is a wide range of ages and different countries. :)
I'll start. I'm a student, I study in University of Valencia. When I come home from University I usually connect to internet to chat with my friends in MSN, I enter FFnet to see if there're news, and to another forum. Then I go to the gym, and when I'm back I see InuYasha series(a really good one!). Then I do my homework and I watch TV at night. At weekends I usually go to the cinema with my friends, and I also go to the disco, but some weekends we go to someone's home to have dinner and watch a film. I love going to the disco. :D I like going for dinner and to the cinema too.
I forgot to tell something, I also work some weekends in a charming hotel, and sometimes I mix music in the local radio (as a DJ) :cool: :p

Spiff 10-14-2005 01:51 PM

Re: What do you do outside ffnet?

I go to a community college, and work at apartments. I go to the bar for darts once a week, and to the club during the weekend (assuming that I have the money). That's the whole week in a nutshell.

Zerlina 10-14-2005 08:15 PM

Life outside FFnet? That exists!? lol jk...

I'm a student, studying mostly History, World Religons, Ancient Religons, Languages, and Fine Arts. I'm aiming for a career in the performing arts (music, drama, etc).
I switch jobs a lot, and have worked as a lot of things. I really love acting. Side note: for some reason, I usually get cast as someone who dies, a whore, or a whore who dies. I don't know what they're trying to tell me.
I spend most of my time doing homework, dancing, singing lessons, art, working, shows (If I'm in one), reading, daydreaming (I do this one a lot and it bugs people lol).

Zeromus_X 10-14-2005 09:32 PM

wake up.

go to school...sleep the first three classes...then art! and japanese! and history! yay! the only fun part of school. those are like the only classes im probably not failing in :D now if i can memorize the minimum 2000 kanji required to be considered literat in japan... hm....so many kanji ...0_o;...

go home...play ffs...but its my friends' turn to borrow the (working) playstation...sigh....go on computer, go to various forum sites...maybe play a game or something...

eat, bathe, sleep...ah sleep...i love sleep....

insert "draw" in between any of these :D

thats usually what every day is like...except weekends. insert more sleeping on weekends :p

Rorschach 10-14-2005 10:16 PM

Play (games and other stuff too ^^) Read, Doodle, Comp. Graphic Design, FF Occasionally a lil bit of Tennis (not very goood at it tho) Hangout with friends, the normal stuff

Max the Man 10-14-2005 10:30 PM

I go to school (I'm 13, what do you expect?) and just about everyday I go to swimming. I also do Irish step dancing (Pittsburgh Irish Reelers, YO!) and other... stuff.

~Hidan~ 10-15-2005 02:08 AM

Umm watch anime, play games, eat sushi. And many things yo probably dont want to know about.

Xartex 10-15-2005 06:20 AM

Get up, go to school, come home, go to my training, eat, play games, watch anime, go to sleep... sometimes go out on weekend too...

Coelie 10-15-2005 07:10 AM

What to do outside ffnet...Hmmmmmmmm very interesting question indeed :p well I go to school (juck) and besides that I hang out with friends and play Halo 1 on Pc multiplater :D

Luis 10-15-2005 12:32 PM

Ok, let's do a summary of what I've seen till here:
First to say, that I found Zerlina's comment very funny( I hope they do not mean anything giving you those roles. If they do, kick'em! :p )
Then another interesting thing: most of people who replied till here, like anime and art, playing games and some of them are interested in dancing and history. Pretty interesting.
Well, I study Business Administration, I didn't mention it.
Now, I'll let the post go on :p What do you do outside FFnet?
Hope to hear from you forum ;)

Arkacia 10-16-2005 01:28 AM

Hmm, well I don't go to school, or have an interest in anime or art.

Mostly when I'm not on this site, I'm still on the comp but working on my own newly opened site (see link in my sig ;)), on RG, BD or playing NationStates. Then there is Diablo LOD and Sim City 4 which I am into at the moment.

Away from the comp, I have the house to look after, two cats to look after, a family to visit, shopping to do ect. The ususal housewife type stuff :).

Totorosama 10-20-2005 06:42 PM

Way too much homework sports, computer stuff (like now), reading, and being hyper.

Shaggy 10-21-2005 03:20 AM

No school for me. Thank god!! You poor kids.. :p

I build golfcourses for a living. Come home and hangout with my wife a daughter. Jump on the comp and goof around until sleep time. I to also love sleep..:)

~Hidan~ 10-21-2005 04:44 PM

Hmm Living, I'm a stock invester, thats all. So other then that I read a lot of Manga watch too much anime and play video games,

Rorschach 10-24-2005 01:31 AM

Ahhh man Shaggy!!!!!
That sounds like such an awesome job!!!
Very unique too, not many people can say they do that for a living ;)
Do you deign larger golf courses, or mine golf? Or bolth?

Personaly, I would kinda like to be a graphic designer (photoshop logos n such) cause I like to do that, and have gotten OK at it.