Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   General FF Discussion (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   (The fully cured) Gen. FF Trivia thread! (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1320)

Zeromus_X 07-08-2006 02:31 PM

(The fully cured) Gen. FF Trivia thread!

Okay, this is a brand new General FF Trivia thread. I made it much like the Help thread, to eliminate the need for scattered about threads of the same type.

The rules are as follows:

-Everyone can ask a question, whether it be a general question or a multiple choice question. Please put whatever FF the question comes from next to the question, or just say whatever game its from or something similar. The question can pertain to any FF.

-You must answer the previous question correctly, and wait for the question poster to confirm your question as correct or false before it is your turn. You may keep trying if you get it wrong, of course. Whoever is confirmed to get the question correct first gets to post another question.

-Do not post a new question if the previous question has not been answered. The exception to this rule is if its been like a week or so and the question poster hasn't confirmed, you may then take over. (Kindly note this in your post however.) Let's say the limit is a week.

-Don't post generally tough questions, like dealing with the games' programming, facts that are actually your opinion, or things that have to do with theories that you think are actually true. Stick to the facts within the game, and any of the Square official product books. But I don't think anything will ever come to that extreme situation.

With that said, let the game begin! I'll start off with a question, from Final Fantasy VI.

----

The Offering Relic, which allows the equipped character to attack four times in a row, can be found in a monster-in-a-box in a certain dungeon? What is the name of this dungeon?

A: Caves of Narshe
B: Ancient Castle
C: Kefka's Tower
D: The Floating Continent

Staircase 07-08-2006 03:30 PM

Re: (The fully cured) Gen. FF Trivia thread!

Thats would be (B) the Ancient Castle
And it you also equip the genji glove(i think thats the name) you can attack 8 times 0.0

Spec Highwind 07-08-2006 03:39 PM

I do that with my Locke. :P Gets kind of boring to see the 8 strikes when you are battling a minor fiend. If would be great if you could choose 1 or 8 strikes ^_^

Like the Jump ability

Zeromus_X 07-08-2006 04:46 PM

More proof of how broken FFVI is. 9,999 x 8= Dead anything.

At any rate, it's your turn Staircase. :)

Staircase 07-08-2006 04:53 PM

This is as easy question if youve played FF1

In final fantasy one, you pick 4 characters, these characters are called the warriors of _____?

1. Might
2. Life
3. Light
4. Coneria

Zeromus_X 07-08-2006 04:54 PM

The Warriors of Light. :)

Staircase 07-08-2006 04:59 PM

Yep, thats right.

Ur turn =)

Zeromus_X 07-08-2006 05:01 PM

In Final Fantasy VI, the Relic Tintanabar replenishes your HP as you walk. In Final Fantasy VII, there is a similar accessory, the Cat's Bell. =3 Where can you obtain this item?

A: Defeat Cat Weapon
B: Steal it from a Couerl
C: Cait Sith comes with it equipped
D: Win it in Chocobo Racing

:D

Staircase 07-08-2006 05:09 PM

I guess ill go ahead and answer again

A. Kill the dreaded Cat Weapon (know as neko weapon in japan). =P

Nah, you win it from chocabo racing, D

Zeromus_X 07-08-2006 05:14 PM

Yep! Your turn! :p

Kitty-Weapon!http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1.../Cait_Sith.gif Too bad there isn't really a Kitty Weapon.

Staircase 07-08-2006 05:19 PM

In Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Cloud Strife has his very own class, what is it?

A. Avalanche
B. Ex-Solider
C. Gullwing
D. Cloud dosnt appear in that game

Zeromus_X 07-08-2006 05:44 PM

D- Cloud doesn't appear in the GBA game. ;)

Normal Tactics, on the other hand...

(Broad question):What changes on the Solitary Island if Celes saves Cid instead of failing to nurse him back to health? (FFVI)

Spec Highwind 07-08-2006 06:14 PM

:D In my case the oldman died... but I'm curious about the aswer

Zeromus_X 07-10-2006 06:29 PM

Nothing changes, besides the story. You still get the Palidor Esper and everything.

Here's a question by another member on the forums:

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrackmasterJ
ff VII now

How many enemy skills are there alltogether?

Two?

Spec Highwind 07-11-2006 01:33 PM

3. You get one from the chocobo in the chocobo sage's house, one in Shinra's mansion... and I don't remember were you get the 3rd... I think it's in Junon