Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   RPG Stories (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Favourite MMORPG (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=211)

darkmajinvegeta 03-05-2006 11:29 AM

Re: Favourite MMORPG

im play star wars lightyear wars

darkmajinvegeta 03-05-2006 11:30 AM

dark chronicle rules

Squall Lionheart 03-05-2006 12:38 PM

enough doubleposting........

Spec Highwind 05-20-2006 01:28 PM

MMORPGs? Darkthrone... maybe because I never played FF11

Ravoa 06-30-2006 01:13 PM

maple story or flyff

Greendragon 07-05-2006 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowulf
My favorite MMORPG is World of Warcarft and Final Fantasy 11. WoW is freakin awesome I love it, and FF 11 is freakin awesome too. WoW is highly recommended. But anyway, some of my favorite non MMORPG's are the Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and The Legend of Dragoon.

YES!! FINALLY someone appreciates the glory of LOD
ive played that game sooo many times and each time it gets better.
anywayz the other games i like are..well FF, dragon quest viii, fire emblem, chrono trigger/cross, and one time i tryed xenogears..it was alright i guess...

Zeromus_X 07-05-2006 11:02 AM

Although that did go off-topic, please keep in mind Greendragon that the original topic was about your favorite MMORPGs. (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.) Ex: FFXI, Guild Wars, Phantasy Star Online, Diablo (?), etc.

I never got into Online games, but I've seen my friend play Guild Wars, which looked neat I suppose. I'm just not into the idea of paying a monthly fee for something I'll probably never play anyway.

Greendragon 07-05-2006 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
Although that did go off-topic, please keep in mind Greendragon that the original topic was about your favorite MMORPGs. (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.) Ex: FFXI, Guild Wars, Phantasy Star Online, Diablo (?), etc.

I never got into Online games, but I've seen my friend play Guild Wars, which looked neat I suppose. I'm just not into the idea of paying a monthly fee for something I'll probably never play anyway.

sorry about that, anywayz i have played 2 mmo's ....sadly...runescape and maplestory...im ashamed..although i pwned them both pretty hard...i realized later that i wasted several hundred hours of my life on them..even though they werent very good.

Fire Lord 07-14-2006 02:44 AM

i like any rpg

Max the Man 07-14-2006 06:08 PM

ooh.. I am looking forward to Mana Online for the Wii (Secret of Mana, that is) but I'm pretty sure it's called Mana Online. I hope it's called Mana Online. That'd be cool >.<

Zeromus_X 07-14-2006 06:09 PM

If I ever actually felt like paying a monthly fee for a game, It'd probably be FFXI. It looks really interesting. Too bad it doesn't have a Pictomancer class...

Avathar 07-14-2006 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
Too bad it doesn't have a Pictomancer class...

Are there other games than FFVI that has that class? O.o

Zeromus_X 07-14-2006 06:50 PM

No, it's only Relm. But FFXI even has some pretty obscure classes like Corsair (pirate), and Puppetmaster. xD

I wish there were more characters with that job...but Mediator/Tamer/Catcher/whatever already does the job of a Pictomancer, so...:/ That would be awesome though! =3

Spirit 07-16-2006 07:43 PM

MMORGP games: none

RPG games: ffs, fire emblem, and golden sun

Da Chink 07-16-2006 08:10 PM

Diablo 2 for mmorpg