Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   General FF Discussion (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Favorite Final Fantasy ending. (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1441)

Zeromus_X 07-21-2006 07:44 PM

Favorite Final Fantasy ending.

I like X's ending. :)

ShadowHeart 07-21-2006 07:54 PM

Re: Favorite Final Fantasy ending.

X's ending was good.. and sad. Now that I think about it may be one of the best, yes. I liked FFIX's a lot too.

ave 08-22-2006 03:22 AM

i liked ff9 and ff8end but i also liked 10 and 7 end:)

Staircase 08-22-2006 03:28 AM

i like x-2s ending best =)

I guess i just liked the way things were wrapped up in FFx-2s perfect ending, even though i know a few people who didnt. ;)

Slider 08-23-2006 09:38 PM

8,10 probably the favs

Spec Highwind 08-24-2006 06:27 AM

Final Fantasy 2 + Dawn of Souls :D

ok... it was good... but maybe the best was 7 or 10

wingman 08-24-2006 06:32 AM

my favourite ending is in the ff7 movie or if it is a game it would be ff tactics

dappa 06-30-2007 08:23 PM

For me its a toss up between 7 and 10 but i'll choose 7 because I like it when you see red xiii running along like several hundred years later. You get to know that people survived and everything.

And seeing as Red xiii was the last of his kind how did he manage to get children?

Spec Highwind 07-01-2007 07:03 AM

Changed my mind: FF6's ending, UNDOUBTLY!

Phoenix Flame 07-01-2007 08:15 AM

I loved X/X-2's ending(s)...although I think the real ending should be X-2's 'perfect' ending.

Next would be VIII's followed closely by VI's

...Dappa - I have no friggin clue how Red XIII had kids - maybe he evolved and became an it. = \ But I know I've been asking that same damned question since I saw the ending. =P

SPOILERS-----------------

I always wondered (until I saw VII: AC) IF anyone survived...just because of all the questionability of whether or not the human race was 'good' for the planet...ya know - and you don't see anyone else except Red XIII and his/its kids in the end either...so :p

Spec Highwind 07-01-2007 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reasoniamalive
...Dappa - I have no friggin clue how Red XIII had kids - maybe he evolved and became an it. = \ But I know I've been asking that same damned question since I saw the ending. =P

x3 here!

dappa 07-01-2007 12:32 PM

I'll tell you something: when you see red xiii running with his kids in the future and you see a ruined midgar if you listen carefully you will hear sounds of animals and then you will hear faint voices of children mixed in with it.

When I heard it I drew inferences that humans had survived too.

Doctor 07-01-2007 05:25 PM

My favorite ending to ANY Final Fantasy?

Hm...

That award should go to FF9. The ending had just the perfect amount of drama, and a 'happily ever after'-type scene...what more could I ask for? It was just classic, to me. XD

Gackt Camui 07-03-2007 12:30 PM

I like the ending to 10, its cute and sad at the same time because Yuna and Tidus don't get to be together like they would want too but then 10-2 pulls it all together.

Judge Magister 07-25-2007 07:05 AM

FFVIII (An actual "happy" ending)