Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   FFNET Announcements (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Major Apologies!!! (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4322)

TherathxRikku 09-09-2010 03:16 AM

Major Apologies!!!

I can't believe the forum died while my net was broken! Well' I'm still going to try to revive it, at least a little bit. If anybody's still hanging around, reply please! I'm going to live up to the quote in my sig if it kills me!

I'll start with offering signatures to anyone who needs them, I won't charge you or anything. The signature and avvi I have currently were made in about 15 minutes.

Anyway, any survivors, please, again, reply as soon as humanly possible, that way we can gather up and devise something to get this place back to when I first arrived!

John Smith 09-11-2010 01:26 PM

Re: Major Apologies!!!

Helloooooo!

Seyluv 09-12-2010 03:29 AM

Hi~

Welcome Back!

TherathxRikku 09-12-2010 08:59 AM

Glad to see we have two people at the very least. :D

Seyluv 09-12-2010 02:00 PM

Lol i came to see if u replied to my pm

John Smith 09-14-2010 09:49 AM

Why don't you send a mass e-mail message to all the members explaining your plan to revive the forum? Or ask Shagy/Arkacia to send one for you? It's been done before, to advertise the server and skin change. :P

TherathxRikku 09-16-2010 11:31 PM

I'm not real sure how to do that. o_o

~Hidan~ 09-17-2010 02:35 PM

Yeh i feel bad too. I moved this summer and well I live in the middle of no mans land so I had to get an office in town to get internet/ open my company here. I'm still not t 100% but its better then before. Hope to see more people around soon.

clief101_ 10-03-2010 04:13 PM

I thought I'd pop in and see how the forum was going. Seems a little dead :(

Squall Lionheart 11-16-2010 06:46 AM

Your position doesn't make an announcement out of it, especially when the subject is nothing new

Member activity depends on their ability to battle again, not the opposite...

John Smith 01-01-2011 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TherathxRikku (Post 125243)
I'm not real sure how to do that. o_o

I meant Shaggy did it, sorry. :P

You can try to ask him or another of the administrators to send one for you, if you think it'll help the cause. :P

blackstar 01-03-2011 08:24 PM

Yo *wave* just decided to check the forum today and even see if it still existed. May start poking around a bit more.

clief101_ 01-12-2011 03:25 AM

This would be nice. I come visit about once every 2 weeks to see any activity going on

rissole25 01-13-2011 09:54 AM

So I've decided to randomly visit after god knows how long, and I'm glad I did. It seems there's enough people active to keep the forum alive.

So I think now is the time that we try our hardest to keep it that way. That means reporting the bots, possibly advertising the site, basically everything we've been doing before but we've got to stay committed to it if we want it to work.

I like this forum and I haven't seen it thrive since I've joined. I see at the bottom of the main page that over 700 people have been on at one time? Lets try and get it OVER that number, cause that'd be real awesome! :D

P.S. I'll be away on holidays for the next couple of days, but I will be back!

Shaggy 01-25-2011 05:34 AM

Welcome back riss! Glad to see you made your way back :D