Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy VI (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Five day countdown (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2276)

Zeromus_X 01-31-2007 09:25 PM

Five day countdown

So let's count down the days until Final Fantasy VI Advance's North American release.

No spamming, mind you.

Hydra 01-31-2007 11:37 PM

Re: Five day countdown

It's almost here already?

Wow. =O I wasn't keeping track until now.

Five days to save up some money then. =D

Phoenix Flame 02-01-2007 03:56 AM

Yeaaaa!!! I'm so excited I think I'm gonna pee my pants!!! J/K XD

Just as when I found out about it, I'm going to say that 'I've beaten that one enough times, I think I'll finish 1-5 before I buy VI.' :cool:

jedi geoff 02-01-2007 06:41 AM

whats this all bout?
is FF6 bring released in america on GBA?

Phoenix Flame 02-01-2007 07:33 AM

Yesh... a long anticipated 're-release' of the original FFVI.

Dubbed ADVANCE no doubt because of GBA, and the additional stuff they'll have in it.

jedi geoff 02-02-2007 02:42 AM

NICE ;res
but what about australia???? ;ouc

Phoenix Flame 02-02-2007 05:39 AM

I'm not sure...that's Arkacia's country/field of expertise =D

ThroneofDravaris 02-02-2007 06:00 AM

If it's anything like FFIVA or FFVA, 4+ months after the American release.

Spec Highwind 02-02-2007 10:16 AM

Hum... Number of players 1-2.

How?

Catalyst 02-02-2007 10:38 AM

It's probably going to have some sort of co-op gameplay. I believe the upcoming Crystal Chronicles title for the Nintendo DS will have the same sort of thing via Wi-Fi.

It doesn't really make sense to me. Some of the re-releases are on the Advance, some are on the DS, then another one's on the Advance and so on. Let me see here...

Primary: Gameboy Advance Titles
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - a new version of Final Fantasy Tactics with a different storyline and many different features and additions.
Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls (Remake of Final Fantasy Origins on the Playstation)
Final Fantasy V Advance - Remake of Final Fantasy V (Origins on Playstation which is also a remake)
Final Fantasy VI Advance - Remake of Final Fantasy III (SNES), Remake of Final Fantasy VI (Playstation)

Primary: Nintendo DS Titles

Final Fantasy III (Remake of Final Fantasy I..?)
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamespot Reffering to Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Weekly Famitsu dishes out the details on Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings; producer says DS game is not a sequel, is aimed at new audience.

Yggdrasill 02-02-2007 01:32 PM

I'll be importing it since I live in Europe.
I'm getting it for £20 from Videogamesplus.ca. =D

Zeromus_X 02-03-2007 12:13 AM

Hm...maybe two players can link up to do co-op? It wouldn't be too appealing, as compared to the original. Though, I don't even know how that would work anyway.

Quote:

It doesn't really make sense to me. Some of the re-releases are on the Advance, some are on the DS, then another one's on the Advance and so on. Let me see here...
It's just what systems they wanted the games on and felt they would best work with. The FFI/II/IV/V/VI 'Advance' ports were all announced rather close to eachother, and heralded as 'Finest Fantasy for Advance'. FFIII got the special treatment, since it was the only game not ported due to delays and other issues. It got a full-blown remake on the DS (it isn't a remake of FFI, they're two different games).

Revenant Wings is a sequel/spin-off to FFXII though, and not really a port, and was announced awhile ago.

Three more days...

jedi geoff 02-03-2007 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
Hm...maybe two players can link up to do co-op? It wouldn't be too appealing, as compared to the original. Though, I don't even know how that would work anyway.

I KNOW HOW IT WOULD WORK!!!!!

i tihnk

if you go to config in FF6 (on the snes version i know at least) there is a thing that says

controller: single OR multiple

maybe its like like FF9 how you play 2 player during battles...

dappa 02-03-2007 12:59 PM

I bet in england well have to wait months for it to come out like every other game that comes out over here.

Cloud101 02-03-2007 01:07 PM

Hey, um how much will it cost, I've been saving up some money for some thing like this, and I still haven't played it yet, so I expect great things...