Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   General FF Discussion (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Power levelling (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3079)

dappa 12-22-2007 09:56 PM

Re: Power levelling

Its bosses like that which make powerlevelling worth it.

Hydra 12-23-2007 01:13 AM

Adds more spice to the game too.

I can plow through a lot of FF bosses by powerleveling, but once I try any post game sidequest, I get my butt handed to me in a few turns, just recently beating the "super tough" Final Boss. xD

Man, if real Final Bosses were like that.....

Square Enix should make a game like that. Maybe not a Final Fantasy like that yet, but just to see how it'd do.

Zeromus_X 12-23-2007 01:35 PM

I never try to 'power level' if at all necessary, since I believe a preparation and strategy are more important when it comes to beating a certain boss, although sometimes it is fun to max out my characters just for fun when I've done everything else. Otherwise, I don't really enjoy powerleveling or see it necessary.

Phoenix Flame 03-07-2008 06:59 AM

Typically, I ALWAYS powerlevel until I feel I've reached a 'safe' level for the area/bosses I'm about to delve into/beat on. Call it self-satisfaction. = 3

Gumdrop 03-21-2009 02:52 PM

I like to play through as fast as I can first go so I can focus on the story then second play I make my big giant geek save :p

white mage 03-30-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doctor (Post 109134)
I usually just do a straightforward playthrough, then I go back to a save before the end of the game and I try to do as many sidequests as I can. In the process, I eventually end up becoming a very high level. Or I just purposely power level, regardless of how many times I've played through the game. =]

That's what I tend to do, or just beat it once and power level the next time I play.

Gumdrop 06-01-2009 05:28 AM

This is about final fantasy console games not WoW =D

Leon 06-01-2009 12:59 PM

well since the topic's been revived (in a way) i gotta say that im no fan of powerlevelin, especially if it makes a big versus the monsters

rissole25 09-29-2009 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dappa (Post 100751)
...On my first play I tend to play the game as it is, then on my second game I try to create the ultimate team....

Yes I'm exactly like that...The first play is usually rushed because I just want to see how the story ends and the turns after that I go slow through the game (doing the side quests and stuff) to make a powerful team :)

Leon 10-02-2009 04:27 PM

Ha another reajon i disaggree, if you take ur time leveling -averagely- neither too low or too high, by the time u reach the end u're affected more having had put more 'effort' throughout the way

:p bleh

score :)

TherathxRikku 10-24-2009 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flame (Post 112814)
Typically, I ALWAYS powerlevel until I feel I've reached a 'safe' level for the area/bosses I'm about to delve into/beat on. Call it self-satisfaction. = 3

I only powerlevel when that boss whips my butt. lol

On Dissidia, it's no challenge to powerlevel...why? Exdeath fails something awful.

sahibagupta 08-10-2011 04:56 AM

Hi
Power leveling is the term used to describe the process of leveling a character as quickly as possible with the least amount of playing time. Can be used from any level to the maximum level in the game today 85. Contrary to what many believe, efficient power leveling does not require hours of grinding. The best methods of power leveling involve doing many searches in an orderly manner.
Thanks

LavonnePortman 11-22-2013 09:54 AM

hi everyone ... this is my first post and you may guess quite easily that i am a newbie being precise .. the cause of joining the forum is relevant with sharing my own views on the topics in run here

LavonnePortman 12-10-2013 04:29 AM

i am just a starter so have not experienced much the play but looking forward to it and once i will get to some due level i will do share

LavonnePortman 12-12-2013 05:29 AM

i am too in support of trying each and everything while putting the play on as it turns out in another joy of power play