Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy VIII (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   ok, who would win (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1549)

Genesis Rhapsodos 08-02-2006 05:07 PM

ok, who would win

:confused: sephiroth and squall teaming up against seifer and cloud......................... as much as i hate sephiroth... i think squall and sephiroth would win.... jus cuz of squalls popularness..... and sephiroths undeniable power. :eek:

Zeromus_X 08-02-2006 11:00 PM

Re: ok, who would win

Well, if we're comparing how they are in the games they're in..

Seifer and Sephiroth would die, because Seifer is weak and Sephiroth is uncontrollable and is forever at level 50. Squall and Cloud would depend on who goes first/who gets a Limit Break first because their Limits are so broken that that's what it comes down to.

Of course, saying who would win in a fight with different characters from different games is ridiculous, all the games use a different system.

Seyluv 08-03-2006 01:44 PM

Sephiroth and Squall would win.

Sagensyg 08-04-2006 05:18 AM

Seifer and Cloud. Only because I hate Squall...
HATE, HATE, HAAATE!!!

Avathar 08-04-2006 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
Seifer and Sephiroth would die, because Seifer is weak and Sephiroth is uncontrollable and is forever at level 50. Squall and Cloud would depend on who goes first/who gets a Limit Break first because their Limits are so broken that that's what it comes down to.

Second'd.

Ubslasherx 08-04-2006 01:07 PM

Sephiroth... just him... he will kill squall too... and no1 can touch him either coz hes too uber...
Sephi coulda easily killed cloud in FF7...

yes im a sephiroth obssesi... Sephi has been my idol for 3 years... Sephi always will be, and Sephi is so powerfull!

Da Chink 08-04-2006 07:13 PM

uhh....Renzokuken Vs OmniSlash is the real question....but squall would prolly win b/c he can cheat an use aura on himself where as Cloud has to get mad :-/

Ubslasherx 08-05-2006 09:42 AM

Lol the wonders of aura.... But sephi will still own everyone!

Harken 08-06-2006 08:44 AM

Sephiroth and Squall of course
I hate the other two :D

Zeromus_X 08-06-2006 11:09 AM

"Who would win" does not entail your personal opinion of how cool a character is. The only way to find out 'who would win' would be to examine the battle systems of each game and imagine each character at their maximum potential for each game. Of course, most of the games systems are so incredibly different (and from VI on, incredibly broken) that it's ridiculous to even compare any characters from different games fighting eachother.

Mega Flare 09-07-2006 01:46 PM

i think Overall Squall wud win because cloud beats Sepiroth and squall beats seifer.

Then when you think bout it cloud needs to wait for squall to hit him to get his limit up then use it but squall can cast aura then use it so he wud win easy.

Slider 10-06-2006 10:09 PM

Another voter Squall here.......oh and speh will die in the process :D

Gumdrop 10-07-2006 09:23 AM

Why do people always forget about final attack materia paired with pheonix in these threads? Cloud can die five times and come back, you can also have suprise attack materia which often goes off when at max + speed plus materia and if you wanted - lucky sevens. He would so win.

Slider 10-07-2006 07:26 PM

How about combining Renzokuken with any other form of Limit Break, can't start to imagine the damage!!!

Gumdrop 10-08-2006 06:49 AM

It wouldn't matter how much damage squall did if cloud has the final attack materia on.