Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy IX (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   weird dude in madain sari (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=435)

Zeromus_X 08-28-2005 01:02 AM

weird dude in madain sari

i hope somebody else has seen this...in madain sari, in the kitchen part, i keep seeing this orange dude who looks like gilgamesh or gogo , and it looks like hes sleeping. but everytime i go down the stairs, he jumps up, and i cant catch him. does anyone know who this is, and what im supposed to do with him? greatly appreciated. :)

Coelie 08-28-2005 05:58 AM

Re: weird dude in madain sari

He got like....orange/red dreadlocks ??? That must be Amerant aka Scarlet he's one of the bounty hunters....you already beat his "partner" Lani....You'll have to battle Amerant l8er but 1st make make ur way trough the Lifa Tree (if you've not already done this)

Zeromus_X 08-28-2005 07:24 PM

well...im on the 4th disc..but i found out who he is anyway, the "Lani" guy.. apparently, i have to have zidane,eiko, steiner, and quina in my party, or something, and he says theres something on the wall in the room over there...cant find whatever hes talking about though..gamefaqs says its a side quest, and all you find out is garnets name is sara, and her mom is jane.(that is definitely an ff1 reference.)

Totorosama 09-22-2005 01:32 AM

That's just crazy. I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I think someone got lost from the main story line and what you were supposed to do. That's happened to me, like when I was supposed to get Quina before Gizmaluke's Grotto but didn't get her until the next disc.

gcarev10 10-06-2005 06:50 PM

yiiipiii fame armant" came with me" words from zidane when win in the batle whit flame armant Flame is because color of his here.

Avathar 12-02-2005 03:10 PM

Nope, the weird 'dude' in Madain Sari is Lani. You gotta be kinda quick to see her in total, cause she jumps up quick, but it's Lani alright.

Phoenix Flame 12-02-2005 04:50 PM

I concurr. I remember that in IX. pretty weird tho

Avathar 12-04-2005 12:52 PM

....it's actually not so weird. When you talk to a moogle there, after Lani jumps up, he says that the other moogles found her outside Madain Sari, pretty hurt and stuff. So she stays with us for now.
But in the end (it's the same scenario like in Dragonball): many who are bad guys in the beginning turn out to become good guys. :cool:

Phoenix Flame 12-08-2005 12:35 AM

...that figures. It's been too long.

Totorosama 12-09-2005 09:00 PM

The truth is...it was me. Yes, I have revealed my secret. What? That's not a real place? Er...anyways, I never found out about that.

Avathar 12-10-2005 06:05 PM

.... it wasn't actually something special... it was just Lani.... in Madain Sari. You can see her in disc 4...jumping away. it's not even a secret or something :cool:

(on the other hand, the OTHER secret in Madain Sari...... :D )

Black Mage 12-12-2005 08:51 PM

Dude I wish Final Fantasy 11 was free for like a month or 2 lol

gcarev10 12-13-2005 04:56 PM

ha ha ha toto you a good.
It si a Lani,no no no it is a toto.

Black Mage 12-14-2005 05:08 PM

Huh? what are you talking about? I don't speak your language.

Avathar 12-31-2005 12:27 PM

I still love the other secret of Madain Sari :D i wonder if it's as known as the death of Aerith?