Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   General FF Discussion (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Lamest Villian (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2788)

Seyluv 06-10-2007 06:26 PM

Lamest Villian

Who do you think is the lamest villian in FF?

I think Vayne is. He really isn't what I call a villian His outfit isn't as cool, he doesn't look as evil as he should, and his actions really SUCK!!! I view him more as a man obsessed with power rather then someone whom I would consider a villian.

Kat 06-10-2007 09:04 PM

Re: Lamest Villian

Shuyin was a little sissy who used a big toy to do all his dirty work.
=\

dappa 06-10-2007 09:06 PM

Thats how they become villains, greed, power

Anyway I'd say it has to be a toss up between seifer or shuyin. I think I'll go for shuyin because his story aint bad but what lets him down is he has the power to control all the aeons with his darkness but can be defeated by three hits by your party.

Seifer is just a misguided kid hellbent on making his mark on the world

Spec Highwind 06-10-2007 09:07 PM

Shuyin. "Lame" describes him greatly.

Phoenix Flame 06-11-2007 02:01 AM

I believe the same could be said for Vayne... 'What a lame-o' :p

Gackt Camui 06-11-2007 12:13 PM

Vayne yeah now that I think about it after voting. It would have to be Vayne for me too.

Kat 06-11-2007 07:16 PM

im stickin with Shuyin O.o"

Gackt Camui 06-12-2007 03:45 PM

We will probably all stick with our decisions now lol. Then again maybe not...That would be kinda weird if somebody voted for Sephy even though he is loved and adored by millions of fan girls all over the world...he has such a unique character.

Seyluv 06-13-2007 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dappa
Thats how they become villains, greed, power

Anyway I'd say it has to be a toss up between seifer or shuyin. I think I'll go for shuyin because his story aint bad but what lets him down is he has the power to control all the aeons with his darkness but can be defeated by three hits by your party.

Seifer is just a misguided kid hellbent on making his mark on the world

Yeah, but that also describe a lot of politcations. I mean Bush seem more evil then Vayne, lol. But, for real Vayne should be some evil dictator in some movie oe something. He isn't evil enough to be a villian...well not no video game villian that is.

Gackt Camui 06-14-2007 11:05 AM

Yeah I well then again he kinda is a good villian if you think about it. Because he's able to make us all not like him. That counts for something right? Even if he is a super lame character...so I guess you could say that he's one of the better villians if you look at it that way making Sephy the lamest one because a whole bunch of people like him. :)

Shinra Soldier 1 08-28-2007 11:11 AM

Ha, Empress you just love Sephiroth, don't you? I would say Seymour

clief101_ 09-06-2007 03:51 AM

i voted seymore...he didnt actually DO anything...and he's not the villian in ffx, sin is

ThroneofDravaris 09-06-2007 06:15 AM

If by 'lame' you mean 'worst concept', I would say Shuyin rather boring. Doppelgangers never really scream 'originality' and the whole 'heart broken ghost out for revenge' aspect doesn't improve things. Emperor is even more cliche of course but he has the excuse of being released on a platform that doesn't give you a whole load of room for backstories.

I would say that Ultimecia was definitively the worst developed though. It doesn't help that she came after two of the most highly regarded villains in the series either.