View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 06:14 PM   #11

Leon
Lugeo Spiritus

Re: FFnet's official football league

Heh, yeah cool, why not

I'll even post the match events after simluation is done too so everyone can see how it goes ^.^

ok spec, i challenge u to a match

here's what u got to do,

since u already have the team players' list u have to select and PM me...

1- names of the 11 players which u want to use
2- the formation u want to choose (ex: 4-3-3, 4-4-2, 3-5-2 and so on...)
3- choose a team captain, the free kick taker (choose someone with high attack), and the corner kick taker (preferably a weak a player)

^PM all the previous to me^

since im the program designer, i'll choose a weaker team (FC Toulouse from france)

i've already prepared my team strategy (no worries, i wont change them when i c yours ^.^)

after i get ur PM i'll add ur input and simulate the game (which actually takes 3 seconds or less ) then I'll post the match output

team line-ups, team captains and managers (us ^.^), the score, who scored (if there are goals), ball possesion, shots on goal, and events in the match during minutes

ex:
37' GOAL! A flick by player X [Team 1] beats Goalkeeper [Team 2] to his right and scores the opening goal of the match
67' GOAL![Team 2] Gets a goal back thanks to individual efforts of Player Z [Team 2] who takes advantage of a defence mix-up and equalises the score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
This forum will never end. I has gone through some rough times lately, but it will never be shut down!!
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote