View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 08:39 PM   #6

Doctor
Highwind Captain

Send a message via AIM to Doctor
Re: I'm being REALLY selfish for posting this, but...

I get what you're saying, guys...and now I'm pondering what's really the right things to do.

I don't want me and my friend to abuse each other anymore. We really care about each other, but we're at the point where our anger gets the better of our love. I'm afraid that the next time we fight, EVERY time we fight, will end up with one of us dead or dying.

I know what you're saying, Leon, about facing my problems. And about how I can't seem to find what I have to live for in my life. Or rather, as you put it, how I don't seem to appreciate what it is I have to live for. And my friend and I somehow manage to talk things out, on some occasions, and we end up making promises to become better people...but it doesn't ever happen. I would LIKE to face this problem, I really would, as I have done before several times, but the outcome is always the same. I don't know what I should do differently, if there is any way to do anythig differently at all. But like you said, I may have to just make a descision on whether we're really GOOD for each other, good enough to be able to tolerate each other...

And John...I don't know if I really want to TEAR myself away from him. But, though I've tried many times, I'll try again.

I think all I can do right now is just try to talk things through with my friend one more time. Like I said, I'm tired, but I've decided that I still need to try, at least one more time...

I really appreciate the support...thank you guys..