View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 03:55 AM   #15

Doctor
Highwind Captain

Send a message via AIM to Doctor
Re: Reincarnation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flame View Post
Meh... there's something about being called 'lazy' that just ticks me...so I wouldn't go with that. Sloth's are cool though. xD;

It would be cool to be a dolphin. I'd like to check out the ocean in a way no man ever has before. I don't mean that we haven't seen all the things that a dolphin has - but just that we haven't seen them for that LONG. Not many natural predators either...maybe every now and then swim with a hume. = 3

And: XDDD; Everyone wants to be the opposite sex! XD; That's too funny...for enough reasons that I probably don't need to say why. xP

Although... ;>> it would be kinda interesting to get the other side of the coin for a change. o_o;
The idea of just lazing around all day wouldn't suit ME well at all. But then again, if it's a reincarnation, any one of us might end up to be something totally different than what we'd normally expect out of our current personalities. So I could very well become a sloth, or something like that.

And I noticed that whenever someone asks this question, people always want to be some kind of animal (besides wanting to become the opposite sex.)

Maybe it'd be lame to reincarnate as a rock, or a bush, mmm? XP