View Single Post
Old 06-17-2006, 08:08 AM   #2

ShadowHeart
Master Summoner

Send a message via MSN to ShadowHeart
Re: Favorite Star Ocean characters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
I apologize for my unorthodox cheerfulness, but that's what caffiene and studyin' does to 'ya. 0_o;
Lol, nice

I haven't played SO1 enough, and last time was such a long time ago. I got some 20 hours into the game like 2 years ago, then I lost my save.. and consequently lost motivation to play it.. but I'll have to start up again sometime so I can come back and properly reply in here.. j/k

SO2 - Generally speaking I'd have to go with Ashton (BARREL BARREL BARREL).. or Leon! I really like Leon for some reason. He's my favourite "black mage" and he has among the best battle quotes (cocky lil brat!) Battlewise, I actually really like Claude, and Ashton (but I often recruit Opera so I don't always have the choice of using him, which sucks). Rena is almost indispensible. The single most important character in a battle IMO (only thing that would come close for an effective healer would actually be Opera with a maxed out Healing Star KM).
Oh and of course I have to brag about that I actually went through the entire survival battle using Leon (just for a laugh hehe), I got some screenshots of that if you want to see Leon rocks!

SO3 - I like Albel for the same reason as you do (the badass part), and I've found him extremely effective in battle the little I've played (finished the game 1½ times only..). I really like Nel for her character, not as much for her battle capabilities. I also really like Maria in battle, and storywise as well.
Memories will fade
ShadowHeart is offline   Reply With Quote