View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 09:02 PM   #8
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: All right!

I know, I figured that out. xD It's funny, that Dictionary.

You don't like the ending? Ah well. I liked the whole story. A fitting end to a great series.

Roger is great, but he has to be leveled up a bit....it's more of a bad thing that he has no weapon for 75% of the game, for this. And Peppita rocks! She just has horrible defence...she's kinda like the Chisato of SO3.

Yeah, BoP are awesome. I used those to make an 'Uber-Fate' for the superbosses on Galaxy. (I beat them 'legitimately' the first time, don't worry. ) Albel's Aura Wall to the rescue!

Heh, well, back to the challenge, I suppose.

Crossell: Heh, easy. Charge-> Aerial. Nel is awesome. *Whirlwind at level 4*

Proclaimer: After two resets, I just gave up on trying to get Sophia to stay alive. I'll just wait until I raid the Eternal Sphere for my much needed Bunny Shoes, and the Battle Arena to get more Bunny Shoes and Star Guards and the 'Get Em! Twin Beast.' team for leveling Sophia.

Edit: Here FFNut, think of it this way: The Eternal Sphere backup program worked. Well, that certainly explains everything. It's best not to think too much of these kinds of things. And of course, the 'I think, therefore I am' philosophy, which also explains it. Still, it's doubtful that they'll make another SO game...

Edit again: BoP will work great on Galaxy. Just need a Blazing Pendant and you can get the no damage trophies for Lenneth and Freya. On Universe, you need the Protection Spell to become uber-rized, and on 4D it won't work at all.

Edit: It certainly isn't my video, but check out the awesome power of Whirlwind: http://youtube.com/watch?v=94g1hh86pL0

Last edited by Zeromus_X; 06-25-2006 at 09:15 PM.
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote