View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 11:29 PM   #18

Griever
He is legend

Send a message via MSN to Griever
Re: Likes and dislike about VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThroneofDravaris
The 4th Disk Clearly being Rushed (so wait, how did Seifer go from ‘I’m going to kill you all’ to ‘lol fishing’ again?)
Well, he was brainwashed and under ultimecia's control..when he was in timber and made contact with edea for the first time form then on he was under her control. even after she was gone from seifer's world, he continued to do as she wanted. After ellone sent ultimecia further into the past in order to acheive time compression, it's not so hard to figure out that she no longer needed seifer to aid her. It's not really hard to figure out what happend, although most of us hate to assume (myself included) it would have most likely went offtrack trying to show you why that happend. On top of that, the 4th disc was mainly dedicated to the cinematic ending.

Oh, i nearly forgot...

Music
Story line
Junction system
Draw system
Weapons upgrading

Dislikes:
I really didn't dislike anything about this game, except one thing. I wish they would have went into something between laguna and squall, where squall finds out that his parents are laguna and raine. Other than this everything was nice about it in my opinion.