View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 04:17 PM   #2

Avathar
"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"

Send a message via AIM to Avathar Send a message via MSN to Avathar Send a message via Yahoo to Avathar Send a message via Skype™ to Avathar
Re: More FF movies and sequels...

Hm.. let's see.. I can make the whole list, starting from FFVI:

FFVI

Prequel: The Magi War sounds really interesting enough. 1. As a movie 2. As a game

FFVI: Since I'm a pretty big fan, I would like to see a movie version of it, since there's nothing wrong with its storyline.

Sequel: There's not really something that comes to mind that would be good as a movie or a game.

FFVII

There's already enough. I'm glad that the FFVII Compilation is over. Let the bigger fans dream on on the remake.

FFVIII

Prequel: 1. As a movie (there's enough material, even though as good as all matters have been explained in the actual game, to make a decent movie, like the Sorceress War/Adel situations) 2. As a game, perhaps, but much rather as a movie.

FFVIII: It's not one of my favourite Final Fantasies, but the storyline is decent enough to make an actual movie.

Sequel: Same as with FFVI. ^

FFIX

I would love to see all posibilities for this game. ^_________^

FFX

Prequel: 1. As a movie, why not =) 2. Again, I'd rather see it as a movie.

FFX: Wouldn't really be in need a movie version, since FFX's graphics makes the whole of the game already as a FF movie.

Sequel. No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis
Now, contemplate the tuttifrutti powahs in my avatar!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
Last.fm YouTube DeviantArt Last.FM TheShrine DinoButt
Avathar is offline   Reply With Quote