View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 05:02 PM   #10
Zeromus_X
Master Summoner

Re: Solo KITTEN SITH challenge!

Don't worry Wezzy.

Yeah, that might be a good idea. But I don't really like most of the summons in FFVII anyway. Loads of MP to cast, with annoying animations. That might be a good idea. Of course, when Kitten Sith joins the party, he'll be at a high level because Cloud is. Hopefully Barret's level will recalculate for the Dyne fight as well...

Edit: Oh yeah, they gain a little experience anyway. I didn't know that. :I

Went through Junon. Got all the Sources, bought a Revive Materia (level it up as I go along so I'll have Life 2 at some point for Final Attack, if I'm using those). Got a 130 on Rufus' mood guage ("Keep up the good work for Shinra, Inc.") and got the Force Stealer. Double AP Growth!

Stole a Shinra Beta from the Marine enemy. Killed off Tifa and Aerith. Saved on the ship. Level 19.

Opened the chest with the Wind Slash. Fought Jenova-BIRTH. Took a few tries, just put Cloud in the back row Hypered. Three Meteorains put Jenova in its place. However, it attacks like four times in a row sometimes...for whatever reason.

Leveled up, got Cloud to level 20. Now at Costa del Sol. Let's talk to Hojo on the beach!

Last edited by Zeromus_X; 08-24-2006 at 07:05 PM.
Zeromus_X is offline   Reply With Quote