View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 05:49 PM   #4

Tiny Bronco
No Scoped

Re: Who will win the Console wars???

What I think will win the "Console Wars" will be between the PS3 and Wii. (God what an un-heavenly name from Hell)

Since this is an FF site I guarnetee that the PS3 will win this pole, but in the rest of the world I bet it'll be close.

Personally I would love it if someone bought up all of the Wii's right as they launched and flushed em down a toilet. I don't completely hate Nitendo. I HATE!!! the NEW Nintendo.
80% of Nintendo games made before the game cube or 1997ish were great. You're not beating the original Marios, Sonic the Hedgehog, or Ninja Turtles. However ever since the Game Cube they have turned to flashy, overly Japanese style (where they try to make it look all cute and colorful), terrible storyline games. Not that ALL of their new games are bad, but most are. And I want to masicer the group of Nitendo employees that game out with the name :mad: Wii. :mad:
When they game out with the Revolution I had hope for them. But now that its the Wii I will never buy a Ninttendo game made after 2000!!!!!

I would be overly joyed if somehow people broke away from the old game company (Nintendo) and give other stuffs at least a try. I'm hoping for the X Box 360 to be in second because I love Halo, halo 2, and soon to find out Halo 3s' story lines. And X box live is still the best online service though that may change because of PS3.
As for who conquiers all in the "Console War" that will end all nonreality wars!!!!!!! I hope the PS3 wins.

Just my humble and slighty ranting opinions.

Last edited by Tiny Bronco; 11-17-2006 at 05:53 PM.
Tiny Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote