View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 05:36 PM   #24

Zeon
Master Thief

Location: where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the sea meets the sands, i'll be there...hell :)
Send a message via MSN to Zeon
Re: are you afraid of death???

mmmmm thts cool. umm yer the alcohol damaging brain cells.....bla bla bla......i no....if accept tht.....but like i said it isnt tht major a thing for me. i dont heavily drink so its not so bad. and THERES TWO THINGS TO BE GUARENTEED IN LIFE!!!

DEATH AND TAXES!!!! lol

but ummm yer.....we should all take a moment to consider about where you would want to go when you die (into the world of Final fantasy would be cooll ) where would you most wanna go?

id personally go to a place of tranquility and peace where i can spend eternity in rest with those i love. i dont wanna die......i dont want to make people cry at my funerial......i wanna see a smile on the faces of my loved ones. the only thing i live for in this world is the chance to make people happy if i cant do tht then i dont deserve the love of others...and i would willing let death come to my door....id not be afraid anymore....but becoz of my passion for creating joy i keep creeping through life.......i wont die.....ill dodge death for as long as i can. Thts the main reason i fear death. becoz i fear tht my loce for others will be lost. i enjoy life. even at the times tht most would break down and cry in agony.....i always have a smile on my face. (the people who no me can comfirm tho none are really on here lol) but yer....thts why i fear death...the real reason
Zeon is offline   Reply With Quote