View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 05:32 PM   #51
gcarev10
Master Thief

Re: what would you do if you were zidane?stay with dagger or not?

when zidan grab her for ***=bimbo ,suit stupid , throught game she is sooooooooooooo disconcert . I dont like her, her abiltyes(nadam se da sam dobro napisao ) is not good,eiko is allso is not good, vivi is the best of all , armant is good,stainer is good,freya is good,zidane is ppphhh good,and the what is name is .......not good i newer play with he/she . these is base on power.
when i playd ff9 ,i was in heven, when i playd ff7 and ff8 i realized i was wrong, in the ff8 i was pleasd = omega, ultima wapon, in ff7 i faund my mach in all wapon, i am critical person ok i am ,if i not critical person and all people in the world you will playd tetris not ff7,8,9 tetris.This forum is for criticisam and for good of the thes game, I see you like Kenedi , I have one issu , what is with all people who living in the boxis , what with them,what you do for them or he/K. All tolk abauth that no all tolk abauth King,M.L.King i have dream, so i have allso if i am not critical person you will be in the dark and playd tetris no RPG game ff7,8,9... tetris baby ,tetris. RPG is game of fight not game of bimbo who reklam her *** in suit. Psycho Mantis

Last edited by Arkacia; 11-21-2005 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Criticism is fine but please watch your language.
gcarev10 is offline   Reply With Quote