View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 06:27 PM   #32

Tiny Bronco
No Scoped

Re: are you afraid of death???

I always knew I would die and so I've never been afraid of it. You can't do anything about it and its sure to happen. Its how I die that is improtant to me.

Doctor Faust
Quote:
It's quite possible that when one dies, nothing happens, and they just disappear; they cease to exist.

I agree with the above. I hate it when people say things like there has to be something after death.

Life is just the result of protiens and acids that started interacting with there environment and eventually became "alive". People have suspected that since the Hellenistic Age and have known it since the late 20th century. Its perfectly reasonable to assume that life is just an incredible complex reaction of chemicls that will fail as more and more objects are put into that reaction. There is no reason to beleive that a "soul" exists. Consiouse thought could just be more cause and affect.

Wether there is a "God" or not is up to yourself and always will be because we (humans) are never going to be able to prove or disprove it.

On the other hand, since we can only understand that we cannot understand the "universe" (That is such a stupid term) I am led to believe in a "God"
Tiny Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote